Greg L to be banned

You are a real fucking piece of maggot shit that I love with all of my heart because you're such a great guy!

How would you respond to that?
If you were a chick, it would be the best, most violent hate fuck you've ever had. :)

So, is anybody going to watch the Great British Bake-Off? It starts in the first weekend in August. :D

It's like a super-hero service.....When you get neg rep, I approach you. ;)

You mean when we get neg rep with a "STFU" or "lol" as the only reason? Where were you for Ben? Where were you for Ken? Wait, is there a "rhymes with men" exception to your service? Is that your kryptonite?

If you were a chick, it would be the best, most violent hate fuck you've ever had. :)

That made me tingle a little.

---------- Update ----------

You mean when we get neg rep with a "STFU" or "lol" as the only reason? Where were you for Ben? Where were you for Ken? Wait, is there a "rhymes with men" exception to your service? Is that your kryptonite?

When I'm able to rep again (I used it all up for today) I'll make sure your neg rep has better clarification since it's obviously very concerning to you.

<sigh> Thanks a fucking bunch for announcing it on the public forums.

just a strong suggestion, he keeps doing the 'lol' with leaving negative feedback,

I want to know what the mods think of this? I don't find it funny at all, it's the second time now, and yes I'm serious.

If you were kidding, this was a half-decent joke.

If you were serious, it was hilarious.

I think I understand why you're such a good guitar player... I get the feeling you don't spend a lot of time talking to people face-to-face. Put down the guitar for an hour a day, leave the house and talk to someone. You won't fear people or their opinions as much.

Sorry to pile on to the original post. I got here late.

I think at this point it is safe to say Greg L is precariously close to not being banned. He may still not be given an infraction, too.

If you were kidding, this was a half-decent joke.

If you were serious, it was hilarious.

I think I understand why you're such a good guitar player... I get the feeling you don't spend a lot of time talking to people face-to-face. Put down the guitar for an hour a day, leave the house and talk to someone. You won't fear people or their opinions as much.

Sorry to pile on to the original post. I got here late.

Is he a guitar player? Now it makes sense. Guitar players HATE me because I don't kneel at the alter of their idiot shred wank idols.

The pieces all fit together now. Everyone knows fancy frilly guitar players are the most fragile egomaniacs around.

The pieces all fit together now. Everyone knows fancy frilly guitar players are the most fragile egomaniacs around.

Watch it! I'm a guitar player. And I just deducted from your rep. :D And guess what!? The webpage thanked me for it!

Back