Government Shutdown?

Well, uh, okay then. I just asked you a simple question. "People died", you know. 🥺
Yup, they did. One on day of, another the following, and a few suicides over the weeks following.
Tell us all about how they all would have died in exactly the same way/time frame had Jan 6th not happened.

Well yeah. That did occur to me. But I didn't want to touch someone else's poop. That's just going too far.;)
Lol! I understand the horridiness of the moment you were faced with at that moment.

Question: Did you manage to keep within your possession....proof positive ..... a pamplet of sorts printed by the government that the tour guided you to "a poop wall"?

I'm not a woman, but damn you man, you make my teats ache.

Yup, they did. One on day of, another the following, and a few suicides over the weeks following.
Tell us all about how they all would have died in exactly the same way/time frame had Jan 6th not happened.

Am disappoint. You are still being unresponsive to the question.

Jan 6 protest, did any law enforcement die?

Your question is based on something I did not say, so please direct your disappointment at the mirror.

I don't recall, did I say you said something you did not say? You did say "people died". I'm simply asking for clarification.

Jan 6 protest, did any law enforcement die?

It's a simple question to answer. I mean, certainly for someone who speaks so authoritatively on the subject such as yourself. Surely you wouldn't forget and dishonor the loss of life of law enforcement on that day by refusing to acknowledge their service in protecting your former homeland from an insurrection.

Answer the question, Dave. Or could it be you hate democracy?

Back up a moment, Dave.

On day one of the declared Covid Pandemic, and within a few days thereafter, numerous nurses and doctors in NYC, faced with the overwhelming amounts of patients showing up on the door of the ER couldn't quite handle the situation because they were informed by new agencies reporting it that it was an uncontrollable Pandemic. Some of those nurses and doctors, who committed suicide, believed that Armageddon was imminent simply because liberal controlled media outlets were falling in line to sew fear in the ranks of viewers. Additionally, it was also the perfect opportunity to lay claim that it was under Trump's watch that Covid hit.

Quite clever of XI to time it perfectly.

Excuse me if I've missed something. I may have. But did someone make that specific claim?

I saw where Dave said:

^^^^^ Both statements there are true - according to media reports and video I saw with my own eyes.
He just glossed right over this and decided he needed to dig in. I think he's just deliberately being difficult, playing games.

So is this:

Did you think that SR had "rape" in mind?

But you just wouldn't answer. Because you are a liar.

If I alone brought rape into the discussion, that wouldn't compute or equate to a lie. Fact is, look back at the thread, rape has been part of the discussion, and it wasn't I who brought it into the discussion. Never mention it, but given it has been part of the discussion, I guess that is strong indication that I've payed attention. You should try it, then maybe you wouldn't get all bent out of shape and like a 5 year old nonsensically lash out with, "liar!".

:thumbs up:

Back up a moment, Dave.

On day one of the declared Covid Pandemic, and within a few days thereafter, numerous nurses and doctors in NYC, faced with the overwhelming amounts of patients showing up on the door of the ER couldn't quite handle the situation because they were informed by new agencies reporting it that it was an uncontrollable Pandemic. Some of those nurses and doctors, who committed suicide, believed that Armageddon was imminent simply because liberal controlled media outlets were falling in line to sew fear in the ranks of viewers. Additionally, it was also the perfect opportunity to lay claim that it was under Trump's watch that Covid hit.

Quite clever of XI to time it perfectly.
I'm not following.
Are you insinuating that XI purposely released a deadly virus purely to make Trump look bad?
Are you blaming NY for reacting to the shock and awe of a new deadly virus?
I don't get it.

I'm not following.
Are you insinuating that XI purposely released a deadly virus purely to make Trump look bad?
Are you blaming NY for reacting to the shock and awe of a new deadly virus?
I don't get it.
What's not to get, Dave?

Are you that naive?

Without doubt, China manufactured and released the virus.

Fortunately, due to the presence of mind that then POTUS Trump possessed he did his best to accelerate efforts to combat Covid with vaccines that are still to this day are effically questionable.

It was a forgone conclusion that neither a Republican or Democrat POTUS could or would escape the blame laid at his, or her feet for allowing a Chinese manufactured virus into the United States and into the world at large.

And yet, here we are, the U.S. and a vast majority of countries still unwilling to hold China and the CCP accountable.

What's not to get, Dave?

Are you that naive?

Without doubt, China manufactured and released the virus.

Fortunately, due to the presence of mind that then POTUS Trump possessed he did his best to accelerate efforts to combat Covid with vaccines that are still to this day are effically questionable.

It was a forgone conclusion that neither a Republican or Democrat POTUS could or would escape the blame laid at his, or her feet for allowing a Chinese manufactured virus into the United States and into the world at large.

And yet, here we are, the U.S. and a vast majority of countries still unwilling to hold China and the CCP accountable.
OMG... Highly entertaining indeed!
It's all about the USA isn't it?
Doesn't matter that millions of people were killed world wide, it all has to be about Trump. What a fucking crock of shit.

OMG... Highly entertaining indeed!
It's all about the USA isn't it?
Doesn't matter that millions of people were killed world wide, it all has to be about Trump. What a fucking crock of shit.
WTF, Dave. What is wrong with you?

This isn't a USA versus the world situation.

It's my belief that China manufactured the Covid 19 virus and unleashed the virus on the entire world, but NOT before they had already developed a vaccine of their own to keep the members of the CCP out of harms way.

Dave, you are truly quite naive, and lack an understanding of world politics.

It's my belief that China manufactured the Covid 19 virus and unleashed the virus on the entire world, but NOT before they had already developed a vaccine of their own to keep the members of the CCP out of harms way.
On purpose...
To what end?

Back