Government Shutdown?

I agree with him. Can you explain it to me? I fit the necessary criteria of being a US citizen that lives here within the borders.
Be happy to accommodate your request as soon as you can provide proof that any capitol police died on jan 6, provide proof that shits were taken or smeared in the capitol, and correctly tell me who paid for, and owns the Capitol building. Will also require proof that you were equally outraged and concerned when Antifa/BLM were violently rioting in the streets of the U.S., and targeting everything from private businesses, to police stations and Federal buildings. Minus those things, you can fuck off as well when it comes to US politics. I will no longer be discussing that subject with anyone that is willfully blind to the truth.

Rather than explaining to you why you are full of shit, Im going to go ahead and tell you to fuck off as far as discussing US politics with me. Would have done so sooner had I realized you had dual citizenship, and resided in Canada. When and if you decide to give your full allegiance to this country, and its constitution, I will consider speaking to you on the subject, but as long as you are voting in my country, while living and enjoying citizenship rights in another, don't waste your energy, or my time by commenting on anything I post, as this will be the last time I acknowledge you. You want to talk fishing, biking, or music that will be fine.
Success!
Cheers

The only person that died on Jan 6 was Ashley Babbitt . Not a single law enforcement officer died as a result of the guided tour they gave on the 6. Proof can not be provided, because it doesn't exist.
Yeah, cuz 140 police officers ALWAYS get injured during a guided tour.
Fuck me runnin'...

You guys still haven't produced any evidence of law enforcement "people" dying on and as a result of the Jan 6 protest. Hell, just throw out a name. Better yet, back it up with evidence. No evidence doesn't cut it, as we've learned. I'll at least give a look see.

I took a tour of the Capitol building once. They actually do have a dedicated wall where you can write your name with your own poop. Pretty cool. I wanted to do it but I'd already gone before arriving and couldn't produce anything at the time.
It never occurred to you at the time to ask the person in front of you or behind you if they had shit to spare?

You guys still haven't produced any evidence of law enforcement "people" dying on and as a result of the Jan 6 protest. Hell, just throw out a name. Better yet, back it up with evidence. No evidence doesn't cut it, as we've learned. I'll at least give a look see.
Excuse me if I've missed something. I may have. But did someone make that specific claim?

I saw where Dave said:

Police were brutalized. People died.

^^^^^ Both statements there are true - according to media reports and video I saw with my own eyes.

I took a tour of the Capitol building once. They actually do have a dedicated wall where you can write your name with your own poop. Pretty cool. I wanted to do it but I'd already gone before arriving and couldn't produce anything at the time.
You need more magnesium in your diet.

Why are you asking for things that no one stated in the first place? Please provide evidence of this first... K thanks!

Excuse me if I've missed something. I may have. But did someone make that specific claim?

I saw where Dave said:

^^^^^ Both statements there are true - according to media reports and video I saw with my own eyes.

Interesting point. Perhaps we should make a request to Dave to clear up the matter.

Hey Dave, among the people who died Jan 6, were any of them law enforcement?

I await your response. Kay thanx bai.

Interesting point. Perhaps we should make a request to Dave to clear up the matter.

Hey Dave, among the people who died Jan 6, were any of them law enforcement?

I await your response. Kay thanx bai.
If memory serves, Brian Sicknick died less than 8 hours later, ultimately from 2 strokes after being assaulted/sprayed with chemicals during the guided tour.
The tourist that did it got 7 years in prison, which of course all guided tourists get.
Bonus!

If memory serves, Brian Sicknick died less than 8 hours later, ultimately from 2 strokes after being assaulted/sprayed with chemicals during the guided tour.
The tourist that did it got 7 years in prison, which of course all guided tourists get.
Bonus!

Lies! He was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher! :mad:

You are being unresponsive to the question. Among the people who died Jan 6, were any of them law enforcement? Don't leave p-house hanging like that.

I'm not making light of Mr/Officer Sicknick's death, just the gymnastics utilized to distort the truth in support of lies.

Lies! He was beaten to death with a fire extinguisher! :mad:

You are being unresponsive to the question. Among the people who died Jan 6, were any of them law enforcement? Don't leave p-house hanging like that.

I'm not making light of Mr/Officer Sicknick's death, just the gymnastics utilized to distort the truth in support of lies.
I'm not sure why you have a ghost pepper laced cork up your ass, but good luck with it anyway mate.

Back