Government Shutdown?

60's guy

Wasn't it just a few months ago that the dumbasses in Congess narrowly avoided a shutdown of Government services?

What's at stake? No immediate furthering of 6 Billion $ of wasted money supporting the winless war in Ukraine. And God forbid that our National Parks would be shut down preventing the Biden administration from erecting tent cities within National Parks to house a majority of ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS that his administration welcomes with arms wide open? 260,000 ILLEGAL IMMIGRANTS crossed the southern border in the month of September, but the current administration steadfastly still insists that the southern border is secure. By whose standards?

Also fuck all those families living paycheque to paycheque. They can take a loan out to feed themselves.
Have you ever borrowed money to feed yourself and family? People do that everyday at the grocery stores, paying for food, using a credit card or EBT cards. Credit cards...loans.
EBT cards....free food. A majority of credit card users default, which has led to the astronomical interest rates that credit card issuers have levied on users of credit cards who pay back their debt.

We seem to have gone off a bit of off topic here concerning potential problems with a government shutdown, but there you go once again Dave doing what you do best.

It amazes me that the Biden administration, for all purposes of his intentions, has allowed it to be that the Southern Border is in fact....wide open to everyone...regardless of country origin. Unchecked and not vetted.

The United States (state by state) is rapidly becoming infiltrated, not only in large cities, but also in small towns all across the U.S.

Terrorists cross the Southern Border daily into the U.S.

Also fuck all those families living paycheque to paycheque. They can take a loan out to feed themselves.
Here's the problem, Dave.

I find it nearly impossible to understand why it is that, as a tricyc!ist into Canada, four years old at the time, was it?

What's really puzzling here to a few of us is why for one reason or another on your own accord is why do you persist bitching and complaining about American politics.

In the future, focus your attention on illegal aliens crossing the southern Canadian border. Have no doubt that the Biden administration will eventually pave the road.......your way.

Here's the problem, Dave.

I find it nearly impossible to understand why it is that, as a tricyc!ist into Canada, four years old at the time, was it?

What's really puzzling here to a few of us is why for one reason or another on your own accord is why do you persist bitching and complaining about American politics.

In the future, focus your attention on illegal aliens crossing the southern Canadian border. Have no doubt that the Biden administration will eventually pave the road.......your way.
I'm sorry that my interest in my homeland/place that I was born stresses you (and apparently others) out mate.
The political scene in the US has been outrageously concerning/interesting/ridiculous/hilarious for a couple of decades. I'm sure you would agree and likely tack on a few years.
The match that lit the fireworks was of course your friend and mine Trump.
This fuckstick just can't stay out of the news can he?
Anyway, go have a beer, watch some hockey, and buy some maple syrup for your pancakes tomorrow morning.
You're welcome. :-)

The best response you can come with is that Trump is somehow still responsible for the situation at the Southern Border. Are you seriously forgiving the Biden administration attempts to perpetuate and allow ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?

The best response you can come with is that Trump is somehow still responsible for the situation at the Southern Border. Are you seriously forgiving the Biden administration attempts to perpetuate and allow ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION?
No, that is your imagination/extrapolation from something I never said.
I do not subscribe to the idea that anyone/anytime can waltz across any border and claim some form of bullshit refugee status. Most just want a better job/life.
The ONLY thing it serves is the filling of jobs that some people do not want to do.
And taxes...
But, it's not fair to those that take the proper avenues to immigrate legally.

You're an old man now living the good life in Vancouver?

Spare me and spare everyone else your phony declarations of your love of the homeland/place you were born. It falls on deaf ears.
Doesn't matter, and again I'm sorry you are bitter about it.

But, it's not fair to those that take the proper avenues to immigrate legally.
And that's just the crux of the problem. A minority of people immigrate legally. The majority come across the border....illegally and then dissappear. The CBP can't track them and the Biden administration could care less about their whereabouts.

And that's just the crux of the problem. A minority of people immigrate legally. The majority come across the border....illegally and then dissappear. The CBP can't track them and the Biden administration could care less about their whereabouts.
I get it.
I don't like it for either of us (or anyone else).
Those that have real/verifiable/terrible reasons to claim refugee status are tainted by the masses of people who only want to take advantage.
Like I said... I'm a small c conservative.
Some people have forgotten the mono syllable negative word "no".

Bitter about what? A difference of opinion?
I don't like your opinions. You don't like my opinions. The difference is...I live in America. You don't.
Ah, but I'm a dual citizen mate... get over it.
This being said right after I just agreed with you.
Not being a dick is an art. :ROFLMAO:

...fireworks...

Speaking of fireworks and govt shutdown, did you see where some democrat in the legislature pulled a fire alarm in order to disrupt and halt procedure, stop a vote. Kind of like yelling fire in a crowded theater, isn't it. He and his staff are claiming he was just trying to find a way to open the door, by pulling a fire alarm, and the leftwing press is portraying him as a victim of "Republicans pounce". Yes, you heard that right, a member of the legislature who makes the laws we all must live by is claiming he has a difficult time figuring out how to open a door. I don't think so. It sounds a little insurrectiony. Lil' bit. In the spirit of nobody is above the law and to preserve & protect our precious democracy, we can only hope a really really fair judge and/or jury hands him down one of them over 10 years in prison sentences. Surely we can all agree we cannot tolerate attacks on our precious democracy.

Back