Full Mixing and Mastering Tutorial - Using VST Plugins Only

Awesome! It makes it easy for you to make articles since now your frame of thought is minimized to either beginner or advanced. Same for a user too. Also, try to have a purpose for your site. When you have to make decisions, the purpose of the site in mind will make things easier. You might have to think a bit though it sounds simple. What are you offering that others don't offer? Why shoulld I read your compressor article when here are thousand out there? The more questions you ask, the better your vision.

1. Menu: I feel the menu looks a little bit cluttered still. My suggestions: Top bar: Articles & Videos, Guitar & Bass, Drum Softwares. The simpler the better. Also please take out the underlines from the pulldown menu. It will look cleaner.
Second bar: About Me, Contact Me, My work, Win Audio Gear

You can add contact me in about me and add 'be my patrons' under your videos and articles. Looks a bit cheesy when you post it right on homepage for a new visitor. After they hear your work, then it is best to put that sample. And they will be more inclined to pay right after hearing it.

2. Add a popular articles: on the right side under the Like my site. These should be your best work so far. For a new visitor, these articles and videos should impress them so that they subscribe.

You show them how to navigate the site. If you make people think about where to go, where to click, then you lost them. so think how a new visitor will do after visiting your site or what you want them to do. That is called design. You make them see things so that they do what you want them to do. The return visitrs know where to find ur stuff so don't worry too much about those.

Also post interviews of people doing great int he field, like other people who run websites and such. They will post the interview on their facebook, sites and their readers will get a peek at your site. Also you build a great network. They will love to do an interview bcos that promote their work too. So a win-win for both

When you search, music production, your site should be in the first page or second page of google.

Adding: Try taking out the blue shade under title articles. I think people tend to focus on it too much. And it is not showing anything important to stand out.

Hope it helps and keep up the great work.

whoah hadn't even thought about how cheesy this would have seemed thanks for mentioning it, just changed that :)

Well I suppose just by concentrating on the quality of the articles and the videos is not enough.
I thought that just by trying to give quality people will come to it alone...

But in 2014 I need to be a little of everything... focusing on the quality material matters but I guess I have to think in a more "marketer" perspective.
Although I am alone, thank god (or the universe haha) that people like you exist and show me some things that even if they are so easy to notice... for a non-marketer as me are invisible!

I removed the underlines and also made it cleaner. Will try to change more things you've mentioned soon, gonna take a nap, cheers and thanks again!

P.S: Looking to buy a plugin that allows me to sort articles according to social media metrics that my readers have chosen. I think this would be a perfect widget tfor the readers :D

Back