FS: Shure KSM109 SDC

jonnyc

I'm slimming down my mic closet a little, I've got a few too many SDC's so I'm getting rid of this. It's a few years old and does have some small scuff on it but for the most part they've been up on stands for the last year straight. They're a great, neutral sounding mic and if you search the mp3 forum the songs I've posted on there had the 109's as overheads.

Anyway I'm asking $115 plus shipping(which shouldn't be too much) from 63052. The mic ships with a clip in the original box. PM me if interested.

Buy this mic or I'm gonna start punching babies. $110 shipped. Seriously, this is a great little mic. I've used it for drum overheads, vocals, guitar cab, acoustic guitars and lots of precussion type sources. Please buy it and help a brother out, I gotta pay my car insurance.

Sorry man. Just stocked up on sdc's my self or I would seriously consider.

F.S.

Thanks man. $100 shipped. I really can't go any lower than that. I have to pay some bills, cause I'm just a poor engineer and Koj made me buy his expensive preamp. Bastard.

well, if you weren't such a dirty, filthy, two bit gear whore, you could have resisted-- you dirty filthy hoe

:confused: :D

seriously though, someone buy this mic-- it's a great deal and i feel jonnyc's pain. :o

Last edited:
Back