FS: Otari MTR-90 MK II 2" 16 track recorder - Melbourne Australia.

Denis Tolo

Hi everyone,

I know I haven't posted a great deal here and this is actually my first ever for sale ad on a forum though it just made sense to list this item here.

I am selling my Otari MTR-90 MK II 2" reel to reel recorder. Most of you here would know this unit though for those who don't it is an amazing 2" recorder that will give you all the analogue sound you are looking for. Excellent value for money, sounds fantastic, works extremely well, heads are great. Don't know what more to say.

The unit is 200KG and needs to be picked up. I used a 3 tonne truck with electric tail gate to bring it here. I suggest the same for the buyer. It is listed on eBay for $3999 Buy it now with make an offer. Obviously, sold through here would be cheaper and allow for a better deal. PM me.

You can find the listing on eBay if you search for "Otari MTR-90 MK II 2" 16 Channel Professional Reel to Reel Recorder - VERY RARE!" on the Australian eBay site.
The eBay listing has fantastic pictures for you to see and a more detailed description.

_DSC5656.jpg_DSC5657.jpg_DSC5658.jpg_DSC5660.jpg_DSC5662.jpg_DSC5663.jpg_DSC5665.jpg_DSC5666.jpg_DSC5667.jpg

Thanks!

Denis.

Last edited:
Yeah...I think I saw this on eBay recently....nice looking deck.

Gottta ask....why sell it?
It must have taken a bit of effort and money to get, haul it, install it...etc.

Yeah, it took a bit. It simply needs to go to another home at the moment as a) I don't have the space b) don't have everything else to complete the studio and c) I need some cash to pay for a $9k Roland accordion purchase. I wish I could keep both.

Back