FS: joe meek pre, roland synth, & a drum machine

lilcapn

clearing out some space, i've loved the first 2 out of three of these things for years now but need some different stuff -- gear lust strikes again. the drum machine i've used but i can't say that i loved it because i SUCK at programming drum machines:

JOE MEEK VC1Q -- $395

you probably know this box, great pre, nice optical compressor, the Meekqualizer, etc. i've got the orig box and manual. i love it, esp for bass and kick and guitar, but i've got too many pres (is that possible?).
blemish update: forgot to mention there's a bit of rack rash -- a little of the green is peeled off around one rack ear hole. otherwise perfect!

ROLAND JUNO 60 -- $300

killer poly synth, plenty to read about it online, works great, sounds awesome, you probably know all this.

has all its fader caps and buttons. power cord & manual included (manual is xeroxed, which is what i got with it when i got it).

blemishes: could use a new bender wheel as the little joystick thingy broke off, meaning you gotta grab the wheel itself, not so smooth if you do a lot of "bending" in the middle of your wild synth solo. never really what i used this for so it didn't bother me. also missing the switch for "range" in the arpeggiator section. arpeggiator works great, you just need a small implement to change the range if you want to. some scuffing on the fake wood end panels. also, the price sticker from when i bought it has left some paper residue on the front panel, i can scrub it off if you wanna get into that kind of detail...

KAWAI R-100 -- $70

80's drum machine, includes manual. works great, as i said i just suck at programming these things. fun facts about the Kawai: apparently the drum tracks for the Miami Vice theme were created with this bad boy, and Phil Collen of Def Leppard used one for his songwriting demos. ahh, the things you can learn on the internet.

PAYPAL would be much appreciated, and buyer pays shipping on this stuff.

ok thanks!

Back