FS: FANLESS 300 watt power supply for daw

photoresistor

hey guys,

i recently bought this fanless 300 watt psu for my new daw pc. however, after i bought it i changed what id be buying and so i upgraded the psu as well (with the upgraded components i thought id like a little more headroom... my new daw has 2 dvd rom drives, 3 7200 hdds, amd athlon x2 dual core processor, 2gb ram, etc... and hopefully sometime a beefy graphics card).

so i need to get rid of this. its honestly pretty stinking close to being brand new. it was installed in my daw for a few days and worked great until my new one came. now, its sitting in a box on my desk. i originally had it listed on ebay with a buy it now of $100 but it didnt move and i really need the money now (currently unemployed) so im relisting it with a buy it now of $70 which is really an awesome deal for any fanless psu. (newegg has this specific psu for $130)

im only listing it on these forums because i know there are many people looking for ways to make their recording pcs quieter. well here is a way:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Fortron-Zen-FAN...ryZ42020QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

thanks for looking... and in case anyone else is interested, i am mostly likely going to have to sell my electro harmonix preamp in the near future as well (its been used like once) so if anyones interested in that, gimme a message. ask me any questions you have, you can find specs on this on the web. i have good feedback on ebay as well as on these boards (check the 'good guys' thread).

-dan

Back