FS: 2 JBL JRX-115 PA Speakers w/ Stands, Cables, Warranty

shackrock

I've listed this on ebay, and on here before, as well as other places...just tryin to sell these guys! Copy of the auction below:

This purchase is for 2 JBL JRX-115 PA Speakers, 2 Stands, and Cables. These things are really nice, and are still in great shape. I just had them serviced, and they put brand new horns put in them. Original purchase date was 5/7/2006. There is still an active warranty on both of these speakers. You can read about JBL's warranty on their site if you'd like, to see how long it will last until.
Link: http://www.jblpro.com/JRX/JRX115.htm

Specifically, This Sale Includes:
* Two JBL JRX-100 series [Specifically, JRX115] PA Speakers.
* 2 Stands for the speakers. They are in fine condition. Missing a couple of the rubber feet covers (does not really matter, though).
* I am throwing in my PA cables that I used. They are low gauge banana clip to speakon cables (for amp to speakers).
* All paperwork I have so you may take advantage of any warranty services should you need them.

I used these speakers often for the first year in 2006-2007. For the last 6-12 months they have been just sitting in my house. I tested after they were serviced, (6/11/07) and everything was in great shape and sounded brand new!

How to get them (shipping):
EVEN THOUGH THE AUCTION HAS A ZERO SHIPPING COST, IF YOU REQUEST SHIPPING YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY IT (see below)!
1. Local pickup in Cincinnati. This is preferred.
2. I can ship them to you (but to warn you, shipping is likely more than $100 PER speaker, PLUS more for the stands and extra's!). If you win the auction and choose to go this route, you'll let me know your zip code and I'll get a quote from my local packaging store before you pay for anything.

Returns:
Because of the electronic nature of this product,and the fact that hooking up the speakers wrong even one time can blow the horn/woofer easily, I will not be accepting returns for this item. You may read about JBL's warranty, and take care of fixing anything yourself. But like I said, these speakers have been tested, AND THEY DO WORK PERFECTLY!

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have a shipping quote, because so many people were asking:
2 Boxes, 70 Lbs each. 30"x20"x20". 1 long box for stands and all extras.
Examples:
To NY: $50 per speaker box, and another $40 for the extras box. (Total: Approx $140).
To Cali: $105 per speaker box, and another $50 for the extras box. (Total: Approx $260).
Let me know if you have any questions.

Back