FS: 2 JBL JRX-115 PA Speakers w/ Stands, Cables, Warranty

shackrock

I've been trying to sell my PA speakers for a couple months now. I just put them on ebay but the buyer backed out of the auction after it...so now I'm still stuck with everything again.
Here's a copy and paste of the auction, with some extra info:

This purchase is for 2 JBL JRX-115 PA Speakers, 2 Stands, and Cables. These things are really nice, and are still in great shape. I just had them serviced, and they put brand new horns put in them. Original purchase date was 5/7/2006. There is still an active warranty on both of these speakers. You can read about JBL's warranty on their site if you'd like.
Link: http://www.jblpro.com/JRX/JRX115.htm

Specifically, This Sale Includes:

* Two JBL JRX-100 series [Specifically, JRX115] PA Speakers.
* 2 Stands for the speakers. They are in fine condition. Missing a couple of the feet covers (does not really matter).
* I am throwing in my PA cables that I used. They are low gauge banana clip to speakon cables (for amp to speakers).
* All paperwork I have so you may take advantage of any warranty services should you need them.

I used these speakers often for the first year. For the last 6-12 months they have been just sitting in my house. I tested after they were serviced, (6/11/07) and everything was in great shape and sounded brand new!

I would like to get $500 out of all this, but I'll take best offer.

Local pickup in Cincinnati, OH. Or, I can ship them to you (but to warn you, shipping is likely more than $100 PER speaker, PLUS more for the stands and extra's!)

Back