For Sale: Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH

JDOD

therecordingrebels.com
Fender Special Edition Custom Telecaster FMT HH

This is actually a "Les Paul style" guitar with the shape and dimensions of a Fender Telecaster.

The body and set-in neck are mahogany with a sligthly arched flamed maple top (FMT) just like a Les Paul.

The dimensions are more like a Fender with a 25.5 inch scale length, a modern C profile neck and 400mm fretboard radius.

The pickups are both humbuckers:

Neck - Seymour Duncan Pearly Gates
Bridge - Seymour Duncan '59

The pickups are controlled by a Les Paul style 3 way selector but there is also a coil-tap on the tone pot so you can split the humbuckers to get a more traditional Telecaster tone. The split bridge pick-up sounds particularly good for crisp clean Fender tones.

This is a lovely guitar in virtually perfect condition. I'm only getting rid of is as I have designed another guitar which has been specifically modelled on this one. Its both comfortable and fast to play and will be suitable for anything from country to metal!

I'm gonna be really sad to see this guitar go - I've loved it a lot.

Full spec from the Fender website:
Special Edition Custom Telecaster® FMT HH | Telecaster® Electric Guitars | Fender® Guitars

Pickup specifications from Seymour Duncan:
Pearly Gates:
Pearly Gates – bridge | Seymour Duncan
'59:
59 neck | Seymour Duncan

20150108_131910.jpg
20150108_131852.jpg
2015-03-09 08.49.37.jpg
2015-03-09 08.49.12.jpg

Not that I can afford it, whatever it is, but how much?

Can't wait to see what it looks like once my crappy connection here loads the photos. I love Tele-Gibs.

Back