Esteban Guitar Amps!!!

Hey..............I have 3 of those powering my massive wall of Marshall cabs..............AWESOME.................................................................................................................................................................................. ....................... you know I'm kidding........right??? Hey stop laughing at me............. :eek:

what is the deal with him? is he someone that a shopping channel fabricated? i mean, it's a joke. he seems like a good guitarist but, come on

"a guitar modeled after a real 10,000 dollar guitar! made out of REAL WOOD!

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Esteban

Discography

* The Best of Esteban (2006)
* The New Flamenco Y Rosas (2006)
* Father/Daughter (2004)
* Celebrate the Memories (2004)
* Back 2 Back (2003)
* Esteban & Friends: Live in Sedona (2003)
* Happy Holidays (2003)
* Live in Sedona (2003)
* Eternal Love (2003)
* Walk Beside Me (2002)
* Flame, Flamenco & Romance, Vol. 2 (2002)
* Esteban By Request (2001)
* Flame, Flamenco & Romance, Vol. 1 (2001)
* Esteban Live (2001)
* Joy to the World (2001)
* Holiday Trilogy (2001)
* At Home With Esteban (2001)
* All My Love (2001)
* Duende (2001)
* What Child Is This (2001)
* Spirits of the West (2001)
* Heart of Gold (2001)
* Passion (1999)
* Enter the Heart (1998)
* Flamenco Y Rosas (1995)
* Songs From My Heart (1995)

AND......

Criticism

Esteban's guitars sold through QVC and HSN have been criticized as difficult to play due to the high action and poor intonation. In extreme cases, owners have reported that the fretboard has become completely separated from the neck or some other defect rendering the guitar unplayable. Some HSN customers have found customer service to be lacking, finding it difficult to return the guitar. The newer Esteban American Legacy Guitar featured in TV infomercials has received mixed reviews.[2]

I wonder if that thing sounds as nique as it looks? I've been in the market for a good mudd effect....

Back