Does the world add noise?

Or worse: the Behringerosaurus!
While the Behringerosaur is certainly an adversary to be feared... it's really just an offshoot - or metaphysical clone, if you will - that doesn't have quite the functional capability of the Beelzebubosaur, and certainly won't last as long.

Tim

Hey firby!

I have slight doubts in the described results. In my experience, socks NEVER disappear while being recorded with a toob amp. The toob warmth keeps the four-dimensional beasts warm, so they don't NEED your socks...

C'mon - be honest...

aXel

I swear you guys, I got the Behringerosaurus a couple of years back in my garage, and it was pretty damn sweet as far as interdimensional interruptions go. It looked exactly like the Beelzebub version, and sounded just as good. Of course, I've never even seen an original Beelzebub, much less experienced a phenomenon of interdimensional quantities involving such a thing, but I'm pretty sure my Behringerosaurus was just as good as the real thing. Besides, when you're just into this kind of metaphysical transferelational hobby on the side, doing this kind of thing in your garage, it's probably not really worth the investment of insisting on only genuine apparitions.

oh, and speaking of spooky, where did the original poster go? He just popped up out of who-knows-what-dimension and then disappeared. I'd sure like to pick his brain about this stuff, since he seems to know quite a bit about it.

I have slight doubts in the described results. In my experience, socks NEVER disappear while being recorded with a toob amp. The toob warmth keeps the four-dimensional beasts warm, so they don't NEED your socks...

I offer to my learned colleagues a contrasting theory: The harmonic distortion added by the tube preamp's dimensional transfer recording may have been, in effect, an audio beacon to the Beelzebubosaur, theoretically not unlike the high pitched cry of its own offspring. My experiments, and Coolcat's video example, used solid state devices only.

Tim

corban said:
oh, and speaking of spooky, where did the original poster go? He just popped up out of who-knows-what-dimension and then disappeared. I'd sure like to pick his brain about this stuff, since he seems to know quite a bit about it.

he disappeared??? oh fhk!!

Back