Do you think its pathetic that...

drummerboy_04AP

I haven't kissed my gf yet, dating for lil over a month...
Im 16, so I expect not serious relationship, etc, and I know....
We've hung out a semi decent amount, been alone in my room, etc..

I think its kinda sad, idk. Maybe its cuz we're each other's first bf/gf.

even later!!! hahah!!! oh! :eek: nevermind....

Just speaking from experience, if you have any problems with someone, whether they are large issues or not, it is always best to discuss them with the other person involved. don't think about the whole "first bf/gf" thing. Almost everyone gets a first kiss with someone they love at least some point in their life. whether it is love or not... good luck gettin some sugars!!! :D

Don't sweat it.

I know, that's easy to say when it's not you.

Think about talking to her about it. She might not want it because she doesn't think of you that way, OR, she might be waiting for you to make the first move because she thinks maybe you don't think of her that way, OR, she's just really nervous, and the more laid-back you are with her and not rushing things, the more comfortable she'll feel with you.

There are lots of possibilities, which is why talking about things is so important. When you guess, especially at your age, you've got pretty high odds that you're guessing wrong.

Just be yourself, try to relax, and tell her how you feel about her. It's the hardest thing for any guy to do, but it's what they want to know. Why do you like her? Tell her. Just don't try to cop some macho attitude, like she owes it to you, or like you think you're some worldly stud, or God's gift to women.

Just be honest, and if she's worth having as a gf, then she'll be the kind to appreciate that. If not, look elsewhere, she's not worth it. There are more out there, trust me.

Hey, if it's any consolation, if it weren't for girls who made the first move, I'd still have been living at home with my mother, and I'm older than your parents!

Be cool, be you.

Good luck.

Just kiss her. I wouldn't talk to her about not having kissed yet- she'd probably have expected you to make the first move anyway.

I haven't kissed my gf yet, dating for lil over a month...
Im 16, so I expect not serious relationship, etc, and I know....
We've hung out a semi decent amount, been alone in my room, etc..

I think its kinda sad, idk. Maybe its cuz we're each other's first bf/gf.

She probably just won't kiss a drummer. Take up guitar. :p;):D

when you are 25 you will think back to this and think about what a dork you were for not just doing it.....I think about it like this....id rather regret doing it than regret not doing it....

Back