distorted playback after bounce to disk in ProTools LE

malabor

Hello everyone! My first post, so forgive me if I've got a newbie situation here, but everyone I've spoke too seems to just as stumped as I am. I searched these forums and those that have had a simliar problem seem to be trying to use other programs or conversions or it seems to be random. Any advice you can give would be greatly appreciated.

Here's my situation,

I've got PT LE through an Mbox USB. I've got a 5 song EP that I'm mixing down and 4 of the 5 songs bounce to .WAV with No Problems. All of them are 24 bit, 44.1 and all sound as they should when played back through Pro-Tools. However, one song is consistantly giving me a distorted and slowed playback when I bounce it to disk. I've tried to change the bit rate, always converting AFTER the bounce, etc. but can't get it to work. Any suggestions on what might be wrong? My deadline is Wednesday and if I can't get it to transfer properly, I'm not sure what I'm going to do.

Thanks in advance for you help!

Neeeever mind. I figured it out. It was my soundcard causing the problems, not ProTools. *SMACK* Thanks for checking it out, though!

Back