Digital vs. Analog: Tell Us Something We Haven't Heard

Status
Not open for further replies.
Beck said:
Careful! It was actually Zed32 saying what myhatbroke thinks... that's how rumors start ya know... :)

You're right. I took what Zed32 said at face value. I should have been more responsible and asked for the exact quote and place he quoted from. I thought myhatbroke posted in this thread. He didn't. Neither did I find any posts from this user on this board.

Good Friend said:
Also, i used to stress over my equipment because i wanted to be using only the most tubey vintage authentic to the late 50s and 60s stuff i could find. And i stressed BADLY. I thought that id never be happy until i knew i was using the same things my heros used. But then one day i just snapped and realized that i was missing out on an opportunity to just use what i do have and make something that is what it is and that breathed some variety and uniqueness into the music i was working on. Trying to be a perfect sculpture of something is a tightrope walk that will fail at some point. But if you just let your circumstances breathe it WILL breathe life into your recordings (i believe).

I dont know if this has anything to do with anything, but i felt like saying it.

Damn, that said it all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back