DAW Users With ADD

dachay2tnr said:
Is that code for did I get laid? :confused: ;)

No...it was my attempt to be sympathetic in the true knowledge that a pleasant evening of witty repartee and conversation over a plate of good food with a glass of something wet is equal to "getting laid" any day of the week.

Apart from Saturdays ;)

Paul881 said:
a pleasant evening of witty repartee and conversation over a plate of good food with a glass of something wet is equal to "getting laid" any day of the week.
Generally when I want good food, good wine, and good conversation, I go out with my guy friends. ;) :D

dachay2tnr said:
Generally when I want good food, good wine, and good conversation, I go out with my guy friends. ;) :D

Wow, that either say a lot about your taste in witty repartee or your experience with women. :eek: :) And I don't think it is the former :cool:

There are some females I know (one of my wife's friends, one of her sisters, one of my Aunts and a couple of my managers) who are absolutely great company :) Unbelievably, the funniest woman I know is my HR manager :eek:

Equally, some males I know are the antithesis of witty repartee :o

Funny isn't it, how some people have the ability to light up a room just by walking in?

My daughter and her boyfriend are just about to appear for Sunday evening dinner. Wifey and I have been in the garden all day; it was a lovely day here, blue sky, dry and not too cold. So a lovely candle-lit dinner is just the ticket ;) And I have opened a bottle of Barebera d'asti which is going down a treat already (well I had to taste it didn't I - be rude not too :D

Good Morning!

I wanna be like Mike
So I took the day off. :cool: I'm sick as a dog,work is slow as molasses,and it's snowing like mad.
I won't be doing anything in the way of recording as the basement is filled with Christmas decorations waiting to be stowed away.
The way things are looking at work,there will be plenty more days off ahead,not necessarily a bad thing. :cool:

Football
Congrats to the Pats!
They had the good fortune of playing Marty Schotenheimer,Mr.One and done.The two personal fouls late in the game by the Chargers killed them.

Now CBS gets their Marquee matchup.

Go Saints!

So no witty repartee then?
No. :D

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Good Morning!

I wanna be like Mike
So I took the day off. :cool: I'm sick as a dog,work is slow as molasses,and it's snowing like mad.
Slackers, the pair of you :eek: Seems like I'm having to carry you all...again ;) :p

:D

Get well soon Guy, funny how being sick doesn't preclude you from putting the decorations away. :confused: :)
Mike, another lazy Monday in bed I presume? :(
Jeez, some people :confused:

Paul881 said:
Get well soon Guy, funny how being sick doesn't preclude you from putting the decorations away. :confused: :)

I'm not allowed to put them away,or they would've been put away already. :rolleyes:

I'm looking out the window and it's horrid outside. :(

acidrock said:
I wanna be like Mike
You're gonna have to get A LOT better looking first. :p
Mike, another lazy Monday in bed I presume?
'Fraid not.

My son arrives home around 1:00 last night and decides to take a dump. He flushes the toilet and it doesn't flush. So rather than go get the plunger, he decides he'll just flush it again. :rolleyes:

Of course it now overflows the bowl and is all over the floor. And since it is on the second story, it's leaking down to the dining room below.

I think we got most of it stopped and cleaned up, but it appears that there's some repair work on the dining room ceiling in my future.

Anyone want an extra kid? :mad: :mad:

dachay2tnr said:
You're gonna have to get A LOT better looking first. :p
'Fraid not.

My son arrives home around 1:00 last night and decides to take a dump. He flushes the toilet and it doesn't flush. So rather than go get the plunger, he decides he'll just flush it again. :rolleyes:

Of course it now overflows the bowl and is all over the floor. And since it is on the second story, it's leaking down to the dining room below.

I think we got most of it stopped and cleaned up, but it appears that there's some repair work on the dining room ceiling in my future.

Anyone want an extra kid? :mad: :mad:

Groan :( I can imagine the mess. Trouble is, once Gyproc plasterboard swells and cracks, you can never get it looking smooth again. Top tip: to hide water stain damage on an emulsion (water) based painted ceiling, cover over it first with an oil based undercoat - then emulsion over that when dry ;)

Of course, Guy would love to help but a) he's sick and b) he's snowed in :rolleyes:

A likely story :p

:)

acidrock said:
Football
Congrats to the Pats!
They had the good fortune of playing Marty Schotenheimer,Mr.One and done.The two personal fouls late in the game by the Chargers killed them.

Now CBS gets their Marquee matchup.

LATER!!!
It didn't all go the Patriots' way. Don't forget the fumble the Pats forced on their one yard line that was ruled an incomplete pass, followed by a Charger TD.

Sunday is going to be tough against Indy, but it's tough to pick against the Patriots after yesterday. They beat arguably the most talented team in the league. Merriman, Gates and Rivers were nonfactors. That's not the coach's fault, or the personal fouls. Eventually, you have to give the Pats credit. The O-line played a near perfect game with respect to pass protection against a great defense.

dachay2tnr said:
So what's up with the Big 10??

Michigan gets romped in the Rose Bowl, and Fla. is kicking some major OSU ass tonight. :eek:

Can you say overrated? :D

BTW, did I mention the Big East went 5-0 in their bowl games. ;)

I think Wisconsin won theirs. Yay Badgers!

\grasping at straws...

dachay2tnr said:
Doesn't Manning have to win one eventually? :rolleyes:
Manning=Marino
Brady=Montana
Favre=Favre
Eli Manning=Rex Grossman

Yeah. We don't bring that up 'cause it will go to acidrock's head.
We sure got lucky playing Arkansas,if it was Kansas State we would've lost for sure. :rolleyes:

Hey Dafduc,are you originally from Wisconsin?Tell us more....

LATER!!!

Back