DAW Users With ADD

Today Get up late, have breakfast, read the papers.
Spend time on my MBA studies.
Play blues guitar
Play more blues guitar.
Have lunch
Go shopping - buy me a new expensive shirt in the sale at half price so its reasonable cost (wouldn't buy it otherwise :) )
Come home - have cup of tea and the last of the Christmas cake.
Watch television
Play guitar
Watch soccer on TV
Play guitar and refresh my understanding of the major and minor pentatonic scales
Some more MBA studying
Cook dinner (fresh white fish and wine sauce) and open a bottle of white wine
Play guitar
Watch television
Go to bed

Let's see, today will be...

going to the mall to exchange Xmas gifts
football
Even more football

:D :D

You remember my daughter's boyfriend? The Dallas fan. After yesterday's game, I'm thinking of getting him a Tony "Oh No" jersey. :)

Mike, is that a smug expression I see on your face? :) Tsk, tsk. :rolleyes:

Today was about more studying :( But we did go and see Apocalypso - a hot date with my wife. :cool: 6 out of 10 for the film. Wifey sat through half of it with her head buried in my shoulder - very gruesome (the film, not my shoulder ;) )

Oh, and I still managed time to fart, belch and pick my nose throughout the day.

Don't want you boyz thinking I'm respectable :)

Monday - a trip to the Passport Office and a grilling from the Immigration Police. :mad: As if I haven't got anything better to do. :rolleyes: Just for a passport renewal. :mad:

Catch you later!

dachay2tnr said:
Let's see, today will be...

going to the mall to exchange Xmas gifts
football
Even more football

:D :D

You remember my daughter's boyfriend? The Dallas fan. After yesterday's game, I'm thinking of getting him a Tony "Oh No" jersey. :)
Howz about dem Giants?8 and 9?At least the Packers didn't have a losing record. :D :rolleyes:

The guitar
Got it home,cleaned it up and restrung it.Not bad at all,very bright,even in the humbucker position.Kind of beat up though.

Work
Well at least some of us have to tommorow. :rolleyes:

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Howz about dem Giants?8 and 9?At least the Packers didn't have a losing record. :D :rolleyes:
Coughlin's gotta go. Followed closely by Eli. :(

So what is it, about 4 weeks until pitchers and catchers? :)

acidrock said:

The guitar
Got it home,cleaned it up and restrung it.Not bad at all,very bright,even in the humbucker position.Kind of beat up though.

Work
Well at least some of us have to tommorow. :rolleyes:

LATER!!!

Yeah, it looked a little bit unloved - but I guess it sounds great with the Fender Champ?

Work
Whose got work to do then? :p

:)

That Mike's a luck sod - lying in bed all day, no woman to tell him what to do, getting his son to do all the chores and pay for the rent/mortgage :rolleyes:

:D

Saw Spamalot at Detroit's Fisher playhouse this weekend. What a riot.

The new stuff is better than the stuff they lifted from the movie. Not better than the movie itself, just better than their version of the movie bits. And the girl playing the Lady of the Lake was unbelievable - what a voice!

Big fun, and a chance to spend the eveing with my (22yo) son, who I don't get to see much of.

I guess it sounds great with the Fender superChamp?
There's Champs and there's SuperChamps,my Champ is Super. :cool:
And yes,it does sound great.It's too bad I can never get my guitar to sound great to disc.

Coughlin's gotta go. Followed closely by Eli.
I don't think Manning is terrible,but I don't think he's anything special either.
I wonder what the ratio of quitting to getting fired is for NFL coaches? :confused:

The weather
Well it's finally getting to be more January like weather wise.

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
I don't think Manning is terrible,but I don't think he's anything special either.
C'mon. The guy can't even throw a swing pass accurately. It's either at the receiver's feet or behind him. Plus he's got happy feet in the pocket. :rolleyes:

dachay2tnr said:
C'mon. The guy can't even throw a swing pass accurately. It's either at the receiver's feet or behind him. Plus he's got happy feet in the pocket. :rolleyes:
I'm not a real good judge,I've only watched one guy play for the last fifteen years. :rolleyes: :D

acidrock said:
It was close for three quarters and then they pulled away,good luck in SD,the only weakness on that team is the coach.
You can't just be happy for me can you? :rolleyes:

Their M.O., even amidst championships was never to blow out anybody. I think that they were pissed off about being dogs at Tennessee last week and that the Jets had beaten them at home in November.

Bellichick has made a pantheon of good QB's look lost. Give LT his 100+ yards and keep Rivers scratching his head.

The Pats look like they're back on track and they are playing with a major chip right now.

Gimme some love! :D

So what's up with the Big 10??

Michigan gets romped in the Rose Bowl, and Fla. is kicking some major OSU ass tonight. :eek:

Can you say overrated? :D

BTW, did I mention the Big East went 5-0 in their bowl games. ;)

Paul881 said:
Three more weeks Paul,four if you count the Pro Bowl,but that's almost as bad as watching soccer,almost. :p

So what's up with the Big 10??

Michigan gets romped in the Rose Bowl, and Fla. is kicking some major OSU ass tonight.

Can you say overrated?
Well Wisconsin and Penn State beat their SEC rivals.I'm betting OSU would've done a lot better against Kansas State. :rolleyes:
No way do they deserve to be #2,no way.

Louisvilles coach skipping town is good for Rutgers,if your coach stays,but it's not good for the Big East.

Talk that's not about football
Work,it's okay,but just okay.
Weather,sucks.
Family,there's nothing I can do about that.

Unemployment watch---DAY 4
Well? :confused:

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Three more weeks Paul,four if you count the Pro Bowl,but that's almost as bad as watching soccer,almost. :p
You gotta be kiddin :confused:

You should watch cricket - makes even baseball look thrilling :D The game lasts three whole days :eek:

Unemployment Mike, any news, or are you still in bed? :)

Back