DAW Users With ADD

Guy, so which one is you
Well the largest sausage,of course. :cool:

The funny thing is that on this particular day it was a sausage relay race and the sausages handed off batons to the "little weenies".Mike would have felt so at home.

So, what is this thread about, anyway?
Damn newbies. :p

If someone would be so kind as to reference the thread in which the pratiness has taken place.... :confused:

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Well the largest sausage,of course. :cool:

The funny thing is that on this particular day it was a sausage relay race and the sausages handed off batons to the "little weenies".Mike would have felt so at home.
It's Los Gigantos to you, cheese boy. :cool:

acidrock said:
If someone would be so kind as to reference the thread in which the pratiness has taken place.... :confused:
Any post with that prat posting but in particular, the one where you are also participating - the one about the colored marker pens.

Basically, its any thread where he gets to pontificate his "in depth and expert" knowledge to an audience - he's such a pompous prat.

Thats why I couldn't help myself bumping the thread with discussions about freezing CD's etc.

I think Toki also got the spirit of it too :)

Isn't it strange how now and again we get peeps homing in on the Cakewalk site (for example) who blitz the place for a few months, build up a big rep and post count; bore everyone rigid with their behaviour and then just leave. In his case, lets hope its soon :)

....yeah, and if you thought the dismantling of the Crack-ers last week was something, wait till the Champs take care of the Gi-ANTS this week.

Yeah!

And if they don't I'll just say preseason is meaningless. :rolleyes:

See you in six months.

Geez, he's back for 2 posts and already the gauntlet is being thrown. :rolleyes:

Of course you have a shot tonight. Eli is injured and will not play. Instead you'll get Tim Hasselbeck (who's not even the best quarterback in his family).

And while you're here, mark down these dates on your calendar: Sept 9, 10 and 11. One of them will represent the last time the Bahston Red Sox will see first place this year. :p :p

Originally Posted by dachay2tnr
It's Los Gigantos to you, cheese boy

Paul,I think it may be time for an intervention.This alternate personality seems to have taken over our old friend Mike. :eek:
We should have seen it coming. :(

Who's this Chucku guy anyway? :confused:

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
Paul,I think it may be time for an intervention.This alternate personality seems to have taken over our old friend Mike. :eek:
We should have seen it coming. :(

Who's this Chucku guy anyway? :confused:

LATER!!!

I quite agree. If he really is Los Gigantos, Blow up Betty would have been punctured a long time ago :)

Chuck U is obviously a companion of The Lone Ranger - maybe Tonto. Los Gigantos could be another gang member too :eek:

Lets proceed with caution; it could be a stake-out ;)

Paul881 said:
Los Gigantos could be another gang member too :eek:
)
You'll know who Los Gigantos is when I ask you to squeal like a pig. :eek: ;)

----------------------
And for those of you who missed it:
Giants 27
Patriots 3

Too bad preseason don't count. :( :(

dachay2tnr said:
You'll know who Los Gigantos is when I ask you to squeal like a pig. :eek: ;)

----------------------
And for those of you who missed it:
Giants 27
Patriots 3

Too bad preseason don't count. :( :(

So "Los Gigantos" wins again, eh? :D

BTW, It's Friday!!!!!!

I'm going to the Packers game in about a half an hour....

of course it will be the Cudahy Packers on the not so frozen tundra of Cudahy HS field.
We are going to whip Plymouths collective asses!

LATER!!!

acidrock said:
I'm going to the Packers game in about a half an hour....
LATER!!!

You sure know how to push the boat out on a Friday night :p :)

Being serious for a moment, the N.Orleans situation is unbelievable. The way its being reported here in the UK is that the US Federal agencies sat on its hands for at least three days; Bush didn't take control early enough and people are now dieing due to lack of water and medicine. And it seems to be a black and poor arguement - everyone that could afford to leave, has left.

I have been in that convention centre at least three times and drank in almost every bar down on the strip in the French quarter. (the aptly named Bourbon Street)

Don't seem I'll be doing that again anytime soon :(

I think there's plenty of blame to go around,from the top to the bottom.

I also believe there was a whole lot of people who had the attitude that they've been through this before and they'll get through this again but were caught off guard by the sheer magnitude of the hurricane.They were told to evacuate before it ever hit and treated it like a school fire drill.

I personally hope they don't rebuild the city,at least in its present form.Building a levee to keep the water out is like turning the heat up because the window is open.That is commonly known as curing the symptoms not the disease.

We have other problems looming in the US that people don't want to address until it's too late...social security,energy and the San Andreas fault,but I think that's not a situation unique to the US but rather to all people in general.

As usual poor people are less able to weather adverse situations such as this,but that has always been the situation regardless of time or country.The high ratio of poor people in New Orleans has magnified the issue .

Still one third of the police force abandoned the city and rescue efforts have been hampered by people who have been shooting at the very same people who are there to help them.

Being somewhat conservative on issues such as this I believe the number one thing you should count on is yourself...easy to say from the comfort of my home I know.This whole situation has caused my wife and I to start an ongoing conversation as to our own preparedness regarding disasters,natural or otherwise.

On a lighter note....
So will there be cheese hats on both the home and the visitors side of the stands?
Your understanding of Wisconsin attire is sorely lacking and filled with misconceptions.A cheese wedge is camera bait.

BTW,the Cudahy Packers crushed the Plymouth Panthers 28 to 6. :cool:

Better days ahead...I hope.

LATER!!!

Last edited:
An editorial from one of my favorite sports web sites

After nearly a full week with my head buried in the news section, and one eye stuck on Fox and CNN absorbing Katrina-related news coverage, I think I’ve had enough. At first, there was a dramatic intrigue about how rescue workers and engineers were going to dam up the levees and help save people from rooftops. I’m not saying I was “enjoying” watching this human drama play out, but it was certainly fascinating. No longer. My stomach churns, my head throbs, and my anger boils trying to contemplate what kind of human being would actually SHOOT at doctors, and rescuers trying to SAVE people’s lives. How un-tethered from human emotion must you be, to shoot at a helicopter trying to bring food and water to your fellow starving citizens? I can understand how low level thugs might make off with a TV or a watch from a looted jewelry store. And any “looting” that involves life essentials is not just fine by me, but should be ENCOURAGED by aid workers right now. But how does a thug “benefit” from shooting at doctors? It makes your world just spin in shame and disbelief. How does a thug benefit from setting a house on fire, or a shopping mall. I could even stretch my moral disbelief to think that carjacking is within the realm of “understandable” given that people are trying to get out any way they can. But rape? Are you kidding me? I just can’t watch it anymore. God help everybody still there. My suggestion is to start walking, if you can. It’s about 15 miles out of town from the Superdome, that’s a good hard long day’s walk. Of course, without much food or water, it’ll be brutal. But it can be done. I wouldn’t wait for help to arrive. I wouldn’t wait for the National Guard to arrive and restore order. That has been another colossal embarrassment. And YES, one that I CAN lay at the feet of the man I voted for twice, George W. Bush. Obviously, that weeping woman governor ain’t kicking enough ass. Bush needed to basically order a full scale invasion of New Orleans. Like two days ago. He’s sadly behind the curve of events on the ground. But he’s not the only one. There’s plenty of blame to go around, and it has just begun. This will be ugly. Dems vs. Repubs. Rich vs. Poor. Black vs. White. Blame, blame, blame. This will not be a good episode in our country’s history. Come together in a time of crisis? I’m skeptical. Geezus what a goat-screw of biblical proportions. I can’t wait to have my taxpayer money spend to rebuild the holes from where the helicopter shooting vermin came from. But hey, I guess we have to do it. My wife and I have already fired off a check to Salvation Army. We were going to do it at the Red Cross site, but it’s pretty much locked up with traffic. We are a very generous nation. I have no doubt we’ll get it done financially. Everything else, though, I am more pessimistic
http://www.czabe.com/
:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

acidrock said:
Your understanding of Wisconsin attire is sorely lacking and filled with misconceptions.A cheese wedge is camera bait.
I can only speak for myself, but if I happened to be wearing a cheese wedge, the last thing I'd want to see is a camera. :p :p

Katrina
I had the day off yesterday, and also a bit of a cold. So I spent a large part of the day parked in front of the TV watching MSNBC, CNN, and the like. All I can say after that viewing experience is this has been a major cluster-fuck.
:( :( :(

More football!
I'm going to see a cousin of mine who plays semi-pro football tonight for the Muskego Hitmen.
http://www.ironmanfootballleague.com/teams/hitmen.html

Next Friday it's the Cudahy Packers against the Greendale Panthers.Another cousin plays for Greendale so it's going to be family feud time when my uncle shows up. :D
I've got quite a few cousins as my grandfather was very prolific.My aforementioned uncle is actually a few years younger than me. :eek:

Cheeseheads
if I happened to be wearing a cheese wedge, the last thing I'd want to see is a camera.
The last thing a camera wants to see would be your face,so you may need a cheesewedge or some other edible headgear to cover it.

I'm really getting sick of dealing with the jealousy of other teams fans who don't have groovy headgear or sausage races. :p

LATER!!!

Back