Converter for PC?

Here's a pic of my motherboard. It looks like the connection you're talking about is there. Does this look good?
Your answer is in the manual provided in the link!

As I said, you need to check compatibility. It appears that Alpine Ridge cards are suitable for Intel z170 chipsets. Titan Ridge and Maple Ridge cards don't list the 100 series chipsets, although they might work. Gigabyte should be able to tell you what you can use. I would contact them before purchasing anything.

I would recommend the UA Apollo Quad. It has four channels of analog ins, 16 channels of digital ins, and four channels of digital outs. The inputs are high quality and 192khz 24 bit. It sounds great for tracking drums and guitars. You can also use it for live work (and even record two sets at once).

As I said, you need to check compatibility. It appears that Alpine Ridge cards are suitable for Intel z170 chipsets. Titan Ridge and Maple Ridge cards don't list the 100 series chipsets, although they might work. Gigabyte should be able to tell you what you can use. I would contact them before purchasing anything.

I contacted Gigabyte directly, after talking to you, and they said the Maple Ridge is not validated for my Z170X motherboard, but the Alpine Ridge would work, if I could find one (they're discontinued). Just like you said. So I got on eBay and ordered a used one. Thanks for your great help!

You can't convert Analog to Digital - it doesn't work that way.
I don't understand what you're trying to say. The Lynx Aurora n 32 channel converter does analog to digital and digital to analog conversion.

I purchased the TB3 Thunderbolt version, so I will be connecting it to my PC via Thunderbolt.

Back