Comfortable with what i have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
You never were interested in "my post" ROLO HEAD so go soak your head in all your computer books :eatpopcorn::eatpopcorn::eatpopcorn:
Careful, man, you're going to give yourself a heart attack

Computer books? I'm flattered but you probably know as much about computers as I do. But you seem to be going off-topic here. Make up your mind. :D

It's been a while since I've seen a good argument on these forums. Only heated arguments like this can get up to 13 pages in two days... :eatpopcorn: :eatpopcorn:

I think we could end this all right here with a huge facepalm smiley, but as we don't have one, this little fella will have to do.... :facepalm:

But would you give your LAST Rolo to that friend?

(Did those ads run in the USA?)

Yeah man, we were assaulted by them in the 90's...

'Roll a Rolo, to your friend. They're chocolate covered carame'l....or something like that

That is now stuck in my head...

Computers with fancy DAW's, stand alone multi-trackers, even stereo reel-to-reel all suck in comparison to the almighty recording power of my early 90's Fisherprice Tape Recorder WITH built in microphone!

fp3818-tape-record.jpg

Editing? Different mics? More effects than you can shake a leg at? Nope. None of that. Just point the mic vaguely in the direction of whatever you want to record and hit play and record at the same time. When you're finished, rewind and listen to your awesome performance on the super high quality built in speaker and then play it to your mum (she'll love it!) and maybe even your Gran (she'll hate it but she loves you so she says she likes it even though she's secretly thinking "This isn't no Elvis!"). Share music with your friends/fan base? No need for fancy websites or social media! It's as simple as popping the tape out of the machine and giving it to your mates, who'll give it to one of their mates, who'll give it to one of their mates and, before you know it, everyone in your primary school (elementary school for those who don't understand the UK's educational system...which, tbf, even i don't fully grasp. I mean, sometimes it's "Primary School" yet sometimes it's "First School", i mean, really, it all gets very confusing!) will be singing your song back at you. Worried about piracy? You should be! the High Sea's are no place for a budding musician!

I ran out of steam, but you get the idea...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back