Comfortable with what i have :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and besides,that was addressed to Lt. Bob not you and I have the right just like anyone else to express my opinion....
he does have the right to express his opinion and he did it politely which makes him cool with me.
There's nothing he said that anyone, including myself, should take umbrage with.

He addressed the specific things I mentioned without anger and even admitted that it was possible that I might have some valid points.
Isn't that what we wish everyone would do?

I think it's very cool.

So I thank you for the reasonable response sir.
:)

now it's gigtime .... see ya'll later!

he does have the right to express his opinion and he did it politely which makes him cool with me.
There's nothing he said that anyone, including myself, should take umbrage with.

He addressed the specific things I mentioned without anger and even admitted that it was possible that I might have some valid points.
Isn't that what we wish everyone would do?

I think it's very cool.

So I thank you for the reasonable response sir.
:)

now it's gigtime .... see ya'll later!

"Okay, you've expressed your opinion. Are you done?" You call that polite "King Bob" huh LoL that's a joke cause you know good and well the way he said that was to get rid of me and this post !!! :spank:

"Okay, you've expressed your opinion. Are you done?" You call that polite "King Bob" huh LoL that's a joke cause you know good and well the way he said that was to get rid of me and this post !!!

He was talking about you, I think. And you did do it politely, but I only said what I did because your earlier conduct was rather annoying. But, if you keep making posts like the one you made earlier, then I don't mind at all. I would actually like you to stay.

He was talking about you, I think. And you did do it politely, but I only said what I did because your earlier conduct was rather annoying. But, if you keep making posts like the one you made earlier, then I don't mind at all. I would actually like you to stay.

Ok Im confused LoL :facepalm:;):eatpopcorn:

"Okay, you've expressed your opinion. Are you done?" You call that polite "King Bob" huh LoL that's a joke cause you know good and well the way he said that was to get rid of me and this post !!! :spank:
dude ..... what's your problem?
I was defending you and was specifically talking about YOU and no one else than you, and was referring to your post being polite and I didn't refer to anyone else at all.
I wasn't talking about him ..... I was talking about you.

And I don't appreciate the snarky "King Bob' comment when I haven't acted like that at all.
Pay attention to what's written and quit being so defensive that you misread a complimentary post that was clearly about you and insult me over it.

:mad:

Last edited:
LOL! What a frickin' train wreck.

What a co-incendence that this guy is Dr. V's biggest (only???) fan. :laughings:

What a co-incendence that this guy is Dr. V's biggest (only???) fan. :laughings:
no shit ..... that was pretty irritating ...... I post a nice comment thanking him for his reasonable response and he insults me over it.

I'd like to be comfortable with what I have but every time I fall asleep on my setup I get fader-prints on my forehead. They keep waking me up.

Oh? But I thought you were my biggest fan...

Well, let's perhaps accept Mr. CAPSLOCK on his own merits for the time being, as I wasn't quite sure what to make of that. Seemed a bit creepy at first, but I suppose he means well. He did send me a friend request, which I accepted. So from now on, it could be me and Mr. Tascam against the world. I see us as a kind of DC Comic, lycra-clad crime-fighting duo, who operate from a secret cave filled with highly complex, state of the art apparatus...

Last edited:
Is this a good time to say I'm comfortable with what I have?

DV, you have every right to say you are comfortable. I hope that you are now.

No matter how I word this, it comes out as being relative to the previous bad vibe, that occurred in past days.... Thinking how to write this...

I am throwing in a peace pipe. Or is that a white flag? Or whatever, into the pile.

Please, just grab one of them, and stop the whole back and forth thing. Nothing productive, is coming from any of this.

No choosing sides, no explaining, just a clean slate to start over with.

Anyone else wish this all to end?

I say we all just let it all go, and start over...

And I don't appreciate the snarky "King Bob' comment when I haven't acted like that at all.
Pay attention to what's written and quit being so defensive that you misread a complimentary post that was clearly about you and insult me over it.

:mad:

So - you do have feelings... just like a real human being. That's great...

Perhaps this is an opportune moment to inject: I didn't appreciate the "Two years and thinks he knows it all" comment when I haven't acted like that at all.

And as for misreading posts, you know all of *that* earlier could have been avoided if more people had read mine properly and paid attention to my overall message. Which is that the PC is pretty indispensable to my operation and I really wish to stay open minded on computers... yeah, that as well. ;)

Someone described it as a "Digital razor blade" and that exactly sums it up for me right now. I guess you, like so many others, got caught in the smoke. If it were not for computers, I'd probably never have got into recording.

'Course, I have an unusually low patience threshold for technology and it's foibles (as you know) which leads to occasional brash language and if this is what gave the impression of bashing other people's methods and equipment, then I apologise for that unreservedly. I assure you, that's not what I was trying to communicate.

I hope your gig went well last night. :guitar:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back