Can Someone Send Me Cubase Please?

SCI

can i gert a free copy of cubase please because i dont wanna go and buy it so if anybody knows where theres a crack and a downloadable copy can u help me out please.

SCI.......

While everyone is giving away free shit (the line forms behind me) can someone fix me up with a brand new car? I'm not greedy, I'll take a 2003 Hyundai GLS (fully loaded of coarse). Hey, it's not a BMW or Mercedes or anything.

:rolleyes:

SCI, most of the folks here have spent thousands of dollars on their setups and software and still others write software for a living and you just walked in off the street and asked if you could steal it. What's wrong with this picture?
:rolleyes:

I appreciate people pay a lot of money for this but this is for personnel use and we are not all rich like all you rich peoples im sure a lot of people got dodgie shit oh well its life deal with it. If you wanna pay for it fine but I need a quality setup. This program is overpriced anyway because its for record companys n shit to go and buy that’s where they get there money back. So if u don’t like it fine but call this stealing okay im jacking muther fuckers for a music program right whatever.

1…….
SCI………

somebody hook me up with a link n stuff please.

You are without a doubt the dumbest, most arrogant mother fucker I've seen around here in a while.

OH WELL... if there not buyin it neither am i.

who can hook me up with a free copy.

HELP i need some good free software.

Vurt said:
You are without a doubt the dumbest, most arrogant mother fucker I've seen around here in a while.

LOL...
I really like you Vurt.. You know how to say it man!...

Straight to the point!!! :D

look, sci, what the people here are trying to say, in a round about way, is that everyone here works hard to get what they have, and have paid alot of money for the (legit) software we have. in other words, we have invested into these companies. why would we undermine them? we may as well shoot ourselves in the foot! (or the back, or the....) whatever! my point is, if you are looking for advice on micing techniques, eqipment, etc........ then, my friend, you have come to the right place, but if all you are looking for is a freebee, then bug off!!!!!

Is it just me or has there been a recent rush of dipshits to the forum as of late? Only a handfull but shit man, it's like they're in stereo.

wait! no i havent! an idea for you sci would be to perhaps get another user name and post under it. i dont think you are going to get a whole lot of respect now.

Back