Can it really be called racist if it's this inclusive?

Dude, you're literally the Queen of going apeshit. Every time, all the time. You're the epitome of the Angry Old Fart. Stay in your lane, Smithers.

So, then I voiced MY opinion, which wasn't really directed at him, just at all old, angry, weak, narrow minded people,...like you. :D
I'm just one among many old, angry, weak, narrowed minded people still here at HR. Are you attacking all of 'em, or just singling me out because I chastised you for potentially chasing away a new member?

Oh shit RD. Randy's gonna get his panties in a twist and leave forever again. How long you think it'll be this time?
LOL! I don't know, but I'm sure we'll see the announcement.

But, all joking aside, I like Randy. He's generally ok. He was man enough to apologize to me publicly and privately on at least one occasion, which most people would never do. He's an interesting dude, knows music, which is the main reason we're all here, and is usually a cool dude, if a little too serious at times. But not everyone is the same and that's a good thing. The world would be a boring place if we all had the same temperament.

I just think he comes into too many conversations with his fists clenched more often than not, and that often leads to hostility where there shouldn't be any.

I've had my anger issues, too, so I'm not talking down to/about anyone. Maybe that's why like him regardless. I see some of my bad qualities in him.

Other than that, you can all go fuck yourselves! :D :D :D

Last edited:
Oh shit RD. Randy's gonna get his panties in a twist and leave forever again. How long you think it'll be this time?
I had no idea that we're still actually paying attention to each other.
Imagine that! You and Rami tag teaming Mr.
Good luck with that.

I had no idea that we're still actually paying attention to each other.
Imagine that! You and Rami tag teaming Mr.
Good luck with that.
Randy I am just fucking with you. No animosity here brother. We have both been around this place too long for that.
But I have no fuckin idea what you just said. ??? Enlighten me please.

lol @ old guy slap fight. Careful y'all don't blow out a hip or something.

Remember back n the day when we was bumpin' and a dancing, a dancin' and a bumpin', all night long. Bump bump bump, doing the bump with all the pretty girls, all night long. Now they got them dang hip replacements. Everybody gotta get a dang hip replacement, knee replacement, replace this, replace that. What the hell's wrong with people. I tell you one damn thing, don't go bumpin' on me with none of that mess. Don't do it, I ain't even!

shewee, where's the Aleve

Australian General to his troops: "Men! Did we come here to die?"

Troops: "No Sir!!! We came here yester-die!!!"

(Just trying to lighten shit up a bit). :D

LOL! I don't know, but I'm sure we'll see the announcement.

But, all joking aside, I like Randy. He's generally ok. He was man enough to apologize to me publicly and privately on at least one occasion, which most people would never do. He's an interesting dude, knows music, which is the main reason we're all here, and is usually a cool dude, if a little too serious at times. But not everyone is the same and that's a good thing. The world would be a boring place if we all had the same temperament.

I just think he comes into too many conversations with his fists clenched more often than not, and that often leads to hostility where there shouldn't be any.

I've had my anger issues, too, so I'm not talking down to/about anyone. Maybe that's why like him regardless. I see some of my bad qualities in him.

Other than that, you can all go fuck yourselves! :D :D :D
Thanks for that, RD.

I do get serious at times, and I do know that at times my words might have gotten me into hot water here on many occasions, through the years, angering people, at times, but who among us hasn't done the same at one time or another in the past?
I'll do my best to keep my opinions to myself in the future to a minimum. The day I stop posting will be because I died and NOT because Sky Fucking Blue Lou has done his best to wish me away into a Twilight Zone cornfield.

Thanks for that, RD.

I do get serious at times, and I do know that at times my words might have gotten me into hot water here on many occasions, through the years, angering people, at times, but who among us hasn't done the same at one time or another in the past?
❤️❤️❤️👍👍👍

I'll do my best to keep my opinions to myself in the future to a minimum. The day I stop posting will be because I died and NOT because Sky Fucking Blue Lou has done his best to wish me away into a Twilight Zone cornfield.
For my part I think opinions are welcome and fodder for discussion. Too many think of them as fightin words and a hill to die on. Kinda stupid you ask me.

As far as chasing you off - au contraire my wayward friend. Point is you chase yerself off on a regular basis and then come back, tail tucked and here we go again. For 20 fuckin years man! Maybe don't do that.

Back