Cali must be overrun with fools - no one but a fool would vote for Newsom

You seem angry at me. Did I insult you personally somewhere? Did the extra nastiness accomplish anything?
No, not angry at you. Don’t even know you. What angers me is that so many inept or outright corrupt politicians enjoy such good standing among the people they fuck over. Both sides of the isle do it , and all of the 24/7 major news outlets help them get away with The question was a serious one. If you think he is a great guy that is doing a great job of running the State of California, why not consider moving to California. If his policies are so attractive to you, you wouldn’t take my words as angry, but rather a motivational push in the right direction, from your old buddy Sheppard. Anyway, don’t take it personal man, I always enjoyed your posts in other sub forums, but when it comes to politics, yours are fucked up, but I ain’t mad at ya about it. Have a good one

How did he get voted in in Cali? The Dems did it...The masses are asses. We are a very woken state and Newsom is just playing his role as the Governor in the saddest days of California history...We are a hot mess as is America in general with Brandon at the reigns. Shit goes downhill and that's where America is going. The offering of 2024 presidential hopefuls is a embarrassment to humanity...I see not 1 person I want to vote for just the lesser evil...sad situation indeed. FWIW Newsom is an idiot puppet king.
The California Dems have been stuffing California full of democrat voters for decades. Just look to the border for that. They own the legislation, pretty much all judges and the governorship. They have a monopoly in California and we won't see any conservative representation in the state again during our lifetime

Reactions: TAE
Back