Cali must be overrun with fools - no one but a fool would vote for Newsom

Problems with Disney are of Disney's own making.
Again, in America, companies can operate within the law and make or lose money based on whatever they decide to do. What can’t happen is the government stepping in and changing laws to single out and punish a company because they exercised their right to criticize a governor. That is fascism. You and BP are just ok with it because you like Desantis.

Again, in America, companies can operate within the law and make or lose money based on whatever they decide to do. What can’t happen is the government stepping in and changing laws to single out and punish a company because they exercised their right to criticize a governor. That is fascism. You and BP are just ok with it because you like Desantis.

Yeah?..on account of suppression of free speech? I'm a little late to the party here, you talkin' Reedy Creek district?

Disney appointed all members of the board of supervisors. Provided perks typical or exclusive to Disney employees, akin to bribes. No disclosure or taxes paid for that compensation, hundreds of thousands of dollars on parties and entertainment. Alleged to have even paid real estate taxes for some of the government officials who were charged with regulating business practices.

Free speech? That's not free speech, that's corruption, bought and paid for. If your beef is that it's selective, there is corruption elsewhere as well? Okay. But hey, right now let's not lose sight of finding a bit of enjoyment where we can find it. At get woke go broke Disney's doorstep.

brassplyer said:
Do you think rigging and stealing an election is fascistic?
Absolutely. Which is one reason why Trump was indicted for the fraudulent elector scheme.

No need to go down this road again.
Lol - jamming your fingers in your ears at the mere suggestion that the corrupt, senile puppet for a shadow cabal currently occupying the White House who you *know* isn't the mind behind "his" administration and is merely taking orders is there illegitimately. :ROFLMAO:

Interesting how your standard for and tolerance of facsism is so easily shifted.

Gavin Newsom is an anti-American sack of crap.

Bullshit - they didn't just criticize a governor they tried to thwart specific legislation *unrelated to their operations*. There's no reason to think they won't continue to do so again.

DeSantis doesn't humor leftist bullshit - that's a large part of why he was elected.

You voted for the literal poster-boy avatar for leftist bullshit.

Go ahead and cite what law DeSantis broke.

leddy said:
None of this matters. Any company is free to make whatever decisions they want to make and either profit or take losses based on those decisions. As long as they operate within the law, you just get to decide whether or not to use their services.

The only issue is that Desantis singled them out and used legislation to punish a company for operating within their right to free speech. He weaponized the government against a private corporation. If that doesn’t bother you, I don’t know what to say.

How did he get voted in in Cali? The Dems did it...The masses are asses. We are a very woken state and Newsom is just playing his role as the Governor in the saddest days of California history...We are a hot mess as is America in general with Brandon at the reigns. Shit goes downhill and that's where America is going. The offering of 2024 presidential hopefuls is a embarrassment to humanity...I see not 1 person I want to vote for just the lesser evil...sad situation indeed. FWIW Newsom is an idiot puppet king.

Go ahead and cite what law DeSantis broke.
As per Tampa Bay Times:

Disney alleges that Florida’s government has violated the U.S. Constitution in numerous ways: By voiding the development agreement, the DeSantis-backed board is interfering with a Disney contract; the board has taken Disney’s property, a violation of the Fifth Amendment; violated Disney’s due process, a violation of the Fourteenth Amendment; and violated Disney’s First Amendment rights, the lawsuit says.

• Haha
Reactions: TAE

You and BP are just ok with it because you like Desantis and hate gay and black people. <---Fixed it.

Desantis granted Universal a special district last month.

Btw the article you referenced is yet another that doesn't use the correct name of the education bill HB 1557 - Parental Rights In Education, only referring to it by a leftist/alphabet dishonest propaganda nickname.

Post #23 of this thread. Why?
You're "not a fan" - a mild rebuke for someone who's deliberately acting to the detriment of the state and country for some undisclosed personal reward, meanwhile DeSantis who's doing everything he can to prevent Florida from becoming like California is a "fascist".

.smh

You're "not a fan" - a mild rebuke for someone who's deliberately acting to the detriment of the state and country for some undisclosed personal reward, meanwhile DeSantis who's doing everything he can to prevent Florida from becoming like California is a "fascist".

.smh
Well hey, at least I’m willing to rebuke him. You’re so blinded by partisanship that you cheer-lead Desantis hurting one of the state’s largest employers and tax payers to bolster his national brand for his presidential bid.

Well hey, at least I’m willing to rebuke him. You’re so blinded by partisanship that you cheer-lead Desantis hurting one of the state’s largest employers and tax payers to bolster his national brand for his presidential bid.
I'm an atheist who supports first trimester abortion rights and I'm registered NPA - you think I support DeSantis out of partisanship? Lol. :ROFLMAO:

He could have reminded people that CA is expensive because it’s a kick ass place to live, and lots of people want to be there. Supply and demand. That’s not what he said though.
The bolded is becoming more and more past tense. I'm sure smash 'n grab thieves who face -0- repercussions and illegals who get free health care are happier by the day.

I like him. I'd vote for him. By the way, do you play an instrument or just whine about politics?
Why not move to Cali, and then you can? Doesn’t cost much to live there. Just pick a spot on any sidewalk, scoop the shit out of the way, and set your tent up. As I recall, you have a fairly big collection of instruments, so bring a second tent for those, and maybe a third to set up a studio in. You won’t have to worry about any of it being secure, as crime is near non existent, and the few crimes that are committed are punished swiftly and with no quarter. Sheeeeeeeeit! Get yourself a trans ole lady, throw a white picket fence around those tents, and look down your nose while telling the rest of the country how backward they are.

Why not move to Cali, and then you can? Doesn’t cost much to live there. Just pick a spot on any sidewalk, scoop the shit out of the way, and set your tent up. As I recall, you have a fairly big collection of instruments, so bring a second tent for those, and maybe a third to set up a studio in. You won’t have to worry about any of it being secure, as crime is near non existent, and the few crimes that are committed are punished swiftly and with no quarter. Sheeeeeeeeit! Get yourself a trans ole lady, throw a white picket fence around those tents, and look down your nose while telling the rest of the country how backward they are.
You seem angry at me. Did I insult you personally somewhere? Did the extra nastiness accomplish anything?

Back