Cali must be overrun with fools - no one but a fool would vote for Newsom

brassplyer

Hair-boy's lies fact-checked after he got his ass handed to him by DeSantis. No rational, honest person can deny that it was a complete smackdown by DeSantis. It had to be given that Newsom brought nothing but garbage with him.

I like him. I'd vote for him. By the way, do you play an instrument or just whine about politics?

What's REALLY funny...
DeSantis is just a "Trump Clone" touting and campaigning on the Left's perpetual character assassination and rumors of imaginary improprieties; AND STILL KICKED NEWSOM'S ASS!!
No wonder Trump calls him "DeSanctimonious"...

What makes DeSantis think he will hold up any better under the same sort of despicable "Democratic" mudslinging and unconstitutional application of the law?

Last edited:
I like him. I'd vote for him. By the way, do you play an instrument or just whine about politics?
Make sure you wear rubber boots when you visit the bigger California cities. You don't want human fecal matter on your Nikes. Unless of course a communist dictator is in town, Newscum gets the place cleaned up for his superiors

What's REALLY funny...
DeSantis is just a "Trump Clone" touting and campaigning on the Left's perpetual character assassination and rumors of imaginary improprieties; AND STILL KICKED NEWSOM'S ASS!!
No wonder Trump calls him "DeSanctimonious"...

What makes DeSantis think he will hold up any better under the same sort of despicable "Democratic" mudslinging and unconstitutional application of the law?
He'd no doubt be subject to persecution, I sense he's got a lot less for the left to latch onto.

wow
Is your dysfunction congenital, the result of chemical or physical trauma, poor upbringing?

Already answered. But you should focus on the severe cognitive issues you're dealing with.
I believe you're a sad person mad at the world. Very sad and rude indeed. You don't want solutions, you want a fight. So Fuck off very much my newly ignored member.

wow

I believe you're a sad person mad at the world. Very sad and rude indeed. You don't want solutions, you want a fight. So Fuck off very much my newly ignored member.
Hey it's not my fault Newsom is a leftist turd sporting hair gel.

As far as I recall I was previously unaware of your existence - are you under the impression I'm going to regard your no longer communicating with me as bad news? :ROFLMAO:

Oh peace up, y'all motherf*ckers...
I do enjoy that sentiment...
But,
My threshold for pain has never been great... and my tolerance for stupidity is even less.

I think the only reason that libtards seem like they're winning is because the average conservative has to shut off half his brain to argue with one... and the MSM only caters to 8th graders.

Speaking of "rigged"...
I think the reason Biden is so confident is because he knows the "fix" is already in. If he already did it once, having a third party candidate this time around will just make things easier.

Get ready for another round of "extended mail-in vote" counts in Democrat cities that take weeks, tallies that outnumber the actual population of those cities, ambiguous confirmation that the votes were made by actual living people, and accusations of racism from those who oppose voter ID.

That's not to mention the millions of border crossers among us now who Biden wants to automatically grant citizenship to...

Have you heard how many Chinese have recently crossed the border?

Last edited:
Hey! We tried to get rid of him with the recall. But many feel that recall election was rigged. Wouldn’t surprise me.
I've concluded that dishonesty is part of Democrat DNA - being willfully oblivious to this is ubiquitous among Dem voters.

I have to wonder what Newsom's genuine motivation is - clearly it isn't the welfare and prosperity of Californians. He has no problem standing there and hurling utter bullshit that he knows is bullshit.

This is the assclown who imposed draconian mask mandates that he himself didn't feel obligated to follow - dining with his cronies at French Laundry.

If he was a used car salesman I’d open the hood to make sure there was even a motor in it. Then I’d hire a mechanic to go over the whole thing.

But then again, I wouldn’t even go to any dealership he worked at.

I have to wonder what Newsom's genuine motivation is - clearly it isn't the welfare and prosperity of Californians.

It is my personal belief that he’s taking his marching orders from elsewhere. Certainly not the people of California.

One motivation is the willful destruction of California done on purpose.

He and the legislature can’t actually be that stupid.

Same goes for his mentor Joey. Willful destruction of the country.

Now since both are NOT working for the people...... here lies the question.

Who ARE they working for????

Hey it's not my fault Newsom is a leftist turd sporting hair gel.

As far as I recall I was previously unaware of your existence - are you under the impression I'm going to regard your no longer communicating with me as bad news? :ROFLMAO:
Probably because when I come here it's to talk with musicians. You ain't one of those so you don't know me. I generally only speak with other humans, not hate bots

Back