Bye Bye Hillary 2024

Оригинальный плакат — это любящий Путина российский тролль, стремящийся разделить американцев, как обычно.

Everything I say is hollow rhetoric according to yourself, but here you are anyway.

I think you've won some kind of a prize -- that's for sure.
I don't know if it's good or bad.
I hate to see someone get all worked up like that.
You can’t manifest your delusions. I seriously doubt you really have the ability to get anyone worked up here. I think Dave is half right. You’re a Russian troll, but you’re doing it for free. You do know they pay people to spread propaganda right?

You can’t manifest your delusions. I seriously doubt you really have the ability to get anyone worked up here. I think Dave is half right. You’re a Russian troll, but you’re doing it for free. You do know they pay people to spread propaganda right?
a world of delusions...
Why don't you write a song about it?
Hey Rocky, I noticed you're new here, and you spend most of your time in this one thread.
It isn't healthy. Give it a rest.
Welcome to HR.

and now a word from our sponsors.

Last edited:
You’re a Russian troll, but you’re doing it for free.
Hey Rocky, I learned something from you.
Have you ever noticed, anyone that attacks Hillary Clinton is a Russian, and anyone that supports Donald Trump is a fascist white supremacist?
Weren't the Russians and the Germans like -- arch-enemies in WWII?
The left-rhetoric sounds rather oxymoronic, I must say.

Hey Rocky, I learned something from you.
Have you ever noticed, anyone that attacks Hillary Clinton is a Russian, and anyone that supports Donald Trump is a fascist white supremacist?
Weren't the Russians and the Germans like -- arch-enemies in WWII?
The left-rhetoric sounds rather oxymoronic, I must say.
That’s an unfounded generalization / straw man argument. You can’t win an argument when your original argument is predicated on a lie. It’s a common tactic used in an effort to mislead people as to the viewpoints of others. Nobody called you a Russian for simply attacking Clinton. People compare you to a Russian troll because of the misinformation and propaganda you are spreading. Stereotypes, logical fallacies, generalizations, It’s a classic case. You simply can’t be objective, because you’re motivated by extreme bias.

There's actually quite a few good musicians that avoid HR because the admins allow this sort of mindless right wing rhetoric so freely while banning people who push back.
Could it be because the site is owned by the French who don't really want anything intelligent out of the US?
Maybe so .... is it a music site or what?

Personally I'd ban anyone that wants to spout off political rhetoric on either side but then I'm mostly about music and don't want to get angry just showing up somewhere to talk music and getting faced with ignorant rants. I rarely even comment .... every once in a while but pretty rarely.
But for sure I always go somewhere else because this has turned to crap.

It'd be that quick and easy ...... political crap? Banned!

There's actually quite a few good musicians that avoid HR because the admins allow this sort of mindless right wing rhetoric so freely while banning people who push back.
Could it be because the site is owned by the French who don't really want anything intelligent out of the US?
What a load of bullshit those words are.

Still hating on the French, are you?

😊

That’s an unfounded generalization / straw man argument. You can’t win an argument when your original argument is predicated on a lie. It’s a common tactic used in an effort to mislead people as to the viewpoints of others. Nobody called you a Russian for simply attacking Clinton. People compare you to a Russian troll because of the misinformation and propaganda you are spreading. Stereotypes, logical fallacies, generalizations, It’s a classic case. You simply can’t be objective, because you’re motivated by extreme bias.

Let it rain.
It'll be alright.

Last edited:
Don’t flatter yourself. Participating in a discussion doesn’t constitute caring. You and I know that you don’t want me to participate, because you don’t want to be called out for the misinformation you’re spreading. End of the day, you simply have no influence over not one single person’s opinion here. You’ve only become less and less credible.

Don’t flatter yourself. Participating in a discussion doesn’t constitute caring. You and I know that you don’t want me to participate, because you don’t want to be called out for the misinformation you’re spreading. End of the day, you simply have no influence over not one single person’s opinion here. You’ve only become less and less credible.
the signal is breaking up fzzzz... come in Rocky... I can't hear you.....
ohh...okay...There that's better.... Time to Ramble ON

Here come WWLaidback:

Last edited:
Back