"Bullet Train to Monaco"

GONZO-X

This is a new instrumental rock song, the First of a 3-song trilogy, inspired by Formula One racing...
imagine boarding the bullet train in paris, to cruise all the way to Nice Ville, grabbing a quick bus to Monaco, to witness the Monaco Grand Prix!
you can't really take a bullet train all the way to Monaco, but if you could!! this song.

This is a new instrumental rock song, the First of a 3-song trilogy, inspired by Formula One racing...
imagine boarding the bullet train in paris, to cruise all the way to Nice Ville, grabbing a quick bus to Monaco, to witness the Monaco Grand Prix!
you can't really take a bullet train all the way to Monaco, but if you could!! this song.

Great energetic track with an instrumental guitar vibe...listening to it did feel like being on a super fast train or something like that. Also, loved the lead guitar performance and tone with a hint of wah wah effect (somewhat reminded me of Satriani and Vai)!

Great playing, and the track moves along ever so fast, ever so smooth.

And yeah, definitely a hint of Satriani influence.

great energetic track with an instrumental guitar vibe...listening to it did feel like being on a super fast train or something like that. Also, loved the lead guitar performance and tone with a hint of wah wah effect (somewhat reminded me of Satriani and Vai)!
hey endless! thanks for listening!
yea, it's a moving track, the idea is to have a feel of the movement of the train, but it's smooth...
the wah, that's my thing.
it's a budda wah, and i just barely move it, to make 'vowel' sounds while i'm playing.
it's kind of unconscious, and it's always off the cuff.

Great playing, and the track moves along ever so fast, ever so smooth.

And yeah, definitely a hint of Satriani influence.
howdy ho RFR!
thanks for listening!

i like listening to satriani,
but he's definitely not a direct influence,
i was playing this way before he ever even hit the scene!

but i know what you mean, there's a handful of instrumental guitar player out there that made a name (there's a million who didn't!)
and it's easy to hear similarities like this when playing pretty simple rock and roll.

Reactions: RFR
Back