Bullet Train to Monaco-2024

GONZO-X

oh yea! the 2024 Formula One Monaco Grand Prix is this weekend!!

this is my tribute to the event,
and kind of a 'imaginary' trip to go see it.
brand new updated mix and master. better than the 1st version.

I imagine myself in Paris, and decide to go see the big Monaco Grand Prix.
i get a ticket for boarding the 'bullet train' in paris, to cruise all the way to Nice Ville, grabbing a quick bus to Monaco.
the music represents the ride on the train...The ride on the bullet train was intense, speeding along, going thru tunnels, making stops, starting back up, all the while i'm getting antsy and jacked up thinking about the race. finally, the train gets to the final station, and i'm stepping off the train as the song ends.

oh yea if you are at all interested in the actual Grand Prix,
here's a good link:

You sure have a good imagination being able to create a musical 'simulation' of actually going to the Monaco Grand Prix! Bullet Train to Monaco-2024 sounds awesome, and if I close my eyes while listening, I can also imagine myself on that train speeding all the way to the starting line! From the incoming locomotive intro all the way to the end, the guitar riffs and drums were bright and well-executed giving an impression of a "rockin' ride" to the Grand Prix. I actually was bobbing my head to this tune as well, lol. Maybe you'll be able to go to the actual event next time (perhaps Monaco 2025), haha. Great job as usual, GONZO-X! 😁 (y)

I must sound like a broken record, but I like this song too! I haven't heard one clunker from you yet! Great job!

You sure have a good imagination being able to create a musical 'simulation' of actually going to the Monaco Grand Prix! Bullet Train to Monaco-2024 sounds awesome, and if I close my eyes while listening, I can also imagine myself on that train speeding all the way to the starting line! From the incoming locomotive intro all the way to the end, the guitar riffs and drums were bright and well-executed giving an impression of a "rockin' ride" to the Grand Prix. I actually was bobbing my head to this tune as well, lol. Maybe you'll be able to go to the actual event next time (perhaps Monaco 2025), haha. Great job as usual, GONZO-X! 😁 (y)
Hey tripMx! Thanks so much

You totally got what I was going for...
And I'd love to go to monaco! But I'd probably have to win the lottery first!

IMG-4643.jpg

custom USACG strat build i used to record this song with

Back