from the F1 trilogy: "Silverstone"

direct-rec-rig.jpg

it's been a great experiment trying to see if direct tones from a modeler would work from me,

after 40 years on tube amps.

it does.

Damn you, Gonzo, you keep tempting me to pick up an Iridium. You are getting great sounds of it!

... and yeah,the Miami race was pretty good. Interesting the way the two Red Bull strategies played out. It's hard to believe that they didn't have a safety car after watching practice and qualifying. I'll be curious to see how the Vegas race turns out. It will be wild seeing them go down the Strip from Wynns to Planet Hollywood at full song.

Damn you, Gonzo, you keep tempting me to pick up an Iridium. You are getting great sounds of it!

... and yeah,the Miami race was pretty good. Interesting the way the two Red Bull strategies played out. It's hard to believe that they didn't have a safety car after watching practice and qualifying. I'll be curious to see how the Vegas race turns out. It will be wild seeing them go down the Strip from Wynns to Planet Hollywood at full song.
hi talisman! thanks for listening!! and commenting....

the iridium is so much fun to work with.

yea, for folks that don't follow F1, maybe some of my imagery is lost on them......
they don't understand the word 'race' and how it works with F1...

for example:

Silverstone,
The British Grand Prix.
it's a big race, and everybody is racing with the utmost intensity.
Carlos Sainz, driving for Ferrari, won last years british grand prix, and it was his first victory in Formula One.

that's why i used the ferrari as the title art.

A multi-car crash occurred on the opening lap, in which Zhou Guanyu's car flipped over the tyre wall marking the circuit boundaries, i mean, this crash would have killed anyone NOT driving a formula One car that day.
it was an insane crash.
and he walked away.

there were safety cars, restarts, it WAS a stuttering race!!

to say it was intense, would be an understatement.
the song tries to capture the vibe of that particular race.

Back