Billie Eilish

No argument there she had it going on and I love her work...I cover this one.....but I do it like Billie :laughings:
Ok sorry for the rant, maybe it would be nice to see Billie unplugged then I might be able to make a more reasoned judgement. I might be being predjudiced, I thought Lady Gaga was shit until I saw her singing and playing piano then I just went... WOW

I guess I should clarify ...this is a songwriting TEAM and I am doubtful she would have seen the success she has seen without her brother Finneas...he's brilliant...kind of Lennon and McCartney in 2020

I can understand your not caring for Billie, but the girl does have some unique talent. She actually has a very nice voice. That's not to say that I'm a big fan. Her lyrics and delivery are way too dark and depressing for my taste. It's a style she's developed, and obviously she's tapped into something with today's kids. Sometimes I worry about the kids that are listening to this constantly. You need a little upbeat stuff to brighten the day once in a while.

I can understand your not caring for Billie, but the girl does have some unique talent. She actually has a very nice voice. That's not to say that I'm a big fan. Her lyrics and delivery are way too dark and depressing for my taste. It's a style she's developed, and obviously she's tapped into something with today's kids. Sometimes I worry about the kids that are listening to this constantly. You need a little upbeat stuff to brighten the day once in a while.
There is a lot of very self indulgent navel gazing stuff with todays singer songwriters. All a bit depressing.
You are right Tal
Bring this happy rubbish back ha ha

Reactions: TAE
Totally get it if they aren't your cup of tea....my wife and my 17 year old granddaughter aren't big fans...then again my wife hates Taylor Swift and I am blown away at her story and success...Ford's n Chevies I tell ya....

Totally get it if they aren't your cup of tea....my wife and my 17 year old granddaughter aren't big fans...then again my wife hates Taylor Swift and I am blown away at her story and success...Ford's n Chevies I tell ya....
Sorry for the rant , I went off the map 😆😆

Far be it from me to be an armchair psychologist, but as someone with schizoaffective disorder and have seen the crazies and been one myself, I know what crazy looks like.

And it’s a sad sight to see in this thread.

Anyway, I love Eilish. Have two of her records. That Tiny Desk concert was what really made me like her.

Far be it from me to be an armchair psychologist, but as someone with schizoaffective disorder and have seen the crazies and been one myself, I know what crazy looks like.

And it’s a sad sight to see in this thread.

Anyway, I love Eilish. Have two of her records. That Tiny Desk concert was what really made me like her.
I am not a crazy mate, just a sad useless lonely drunk 🤒

I'll raise you one

They were a great band, not just hair metal. They were cracking players and so much better than that. They got poached, Randy was taken by Ozzy, Rudi went to Whitesnake and Frank played with Hughes Thrall. If they had stayed together they could have as been as big as VH.

Back