Billie Eilish

does it surprise you that i dont listen to new artists?

or care about the changes they are trying to make..fuck em'

....shame on everything. We could have done better..

Last edited:
Meanwhile back to the Original Thread & not LazerBeakShieks personal insecurities

Billie Eilish is very talented & brought a new sound globally in the last few years

Maybe not everyone’s taste but none the less you are not a nobody if you are asked to Sing

A James Bond Theme No time to Die

In Addition her live shows are amazing & the quality of her recordings with her brother are second to none You don’t get to this level without talent & originality

I was brought up in the 50s & 60s but broad minded enough to appreciate today's genre of music

Amen

subvibe

Reactions: TAE
I wake up in the morning and give thanks for another day cause I wholeheartedly feel way over paid and blessed... Billie's blessed with the gift...not everyone gets it. Some are envious and hateful some are grateful and some are just

I wish no harm for anyone..no REAL harm.
I do have to acknowledge that TAE encouraged me to not walk away. For the immediate time, I'll do that with just one caveat and a simple piece of advice for Lazer. Each and every time anyone of us posts....the words we post are either positive or negative. Screw the negative! Focus on the positive side of our connections with each other.

Jealous?

It's entirely a different situation now. The days of music industry moguls deciding who gets in are long gone primarily because the internet changed everything. These days, every musician/songwriter/singer who owns a computer can promote their music online. She did that and managed to attain a huge fanbase online paving the road ahead to perform live in concert in front of her fans. That's admirable.

It isn't just Billie who are using the internet. There are many many other musicians of huge past fame who are still recording, producing their own CDs and mp3 files up for sale at their websites. It makes sense to do that if it's the only way that fans have access to listening.

If all four of The Beatles were still alive and recording together today.....??? Online only!!!
While she's generally not my cup of tea, I don't deny at all that she and her brother are very talented. However, I just wanted to point out that she's not exactly "every" musician/songwriter. She comes from parents who are very well connected in the industry, and that certainly helped her get noticed.

At any rate, that would be all for not if they didn't have the talent and dedication to back it up, which they clearly do. It remains to be seen if she'll make it out of all this without being scarred for life; that happens to so many young phenoms.

But, yeah ... some people on this thread need to CHILL!!!

While she's generally not my cup of tea, I don't deny at all that she and her brother are very talented. However, I just wanted to point out that she's not exactly "every" musician/songwriter. She comes from parents who are very well connected in the industry, and that certainly helped her get noticed.

At any rate, that would be all for not if they didn't have the talent and dedication to back it up, which they clearly do. It remains to be seen if she'll make it out of all this without being scarred for life; that happens to so many young phenoms.

But, yeah ... some people on this thread need to CHILL!!!
I need to chill 😀 I will listen and check her out 😀

I wake up in the morning and give thanks for another day cause I wholeheartedly feel way over paid and blessed... Billie's blessed with the gift...not everyone gets it. Some are envious and hateful some are grateful and some are just

Sorry TAE I just dont get it. You and I agree on most things but I dont agree about that Billy girl, she is annoying and just a girl in her bedroom. I am not an old fart.... well yes I am ... but can send many examples of modern artists who are great.. I just hate all these singer songwriters who spend all of their time listening to their parents Joni Mitchell albums in their bedrooms then are lauded as the next big thing. Sorry I just do not hear anything new or good. We will have to agree to disagree. Bring back punk rock 🤣

Meanwhile back to the Original Thread & not LazerBeakShieks personal insecurities

Billie Eilish is very talented & brought a new sound globally in the last few years

Maybe not everyone’s taste but none the less you are not a nobody if you are asked to Sing

A James Bond Theme No time to Die

In Addition her live shows are amazing & the quality of her recordings with her brother are second to none You don’t get to this level without talent & originality

I was brought up in the 50s & 60s but broad minded enough to appreciate today's genre of music

Amen

subvibe
She is not talented, I listened and she is a cod terrible goth self introspective girl who has sat in her room listening to her parents Joni Mitchell records. It is deppressing. There are way more talented artists now than this rubbish. Open your eyes

Well that's why they make Ford's n Chevies and Yugo's :eek:

So it's both Billie and her brother that make her so interesting to me...I love the kid. She's got some cool lyrics and unique angles approach to making noise...

This is the one that got my attention originally

She kooky

Well that's why they make Ford's n Chevies and Yugo's :eek:

So it's both Billie and her brother that make her so interesting to me...I love the kid. She's got some cool lyrics and unique angles approach to making noise...

This is the one that got my attention originally

She cooky

Its all fucking production TAE !!!!!

Done by others !!!!!!!

Shameless I tell ya shameless

About 45 years ago I was playing the keys in this band at this concert...and I've never been the same..it left a mark

Music is subjective and based on perspective...if it moves people...if it makes people hoot n holler puts a smile on their faces...you're doing something right...she's doing something right...

1669253285379.png

Back