Best Seymour Duncan Pickups for a Squier Affinity Telecaster???

Thing is I wasn't even that abrasive on this occasion. There sure are a lot of people who cant handle the interweb.. and the number can only increase with the lazy ass mindset of many people these days.

Just tell her what pickups to use in her budget guitar so she can be an Anna Nicole Calvi clone. That's all this is about.

You ever surf In Cornwall? We should hook up and catch a few. You can always find me on Godrevy beach during most of August. I have got both the boys onto longboards now so looking forward to my surfing swan song years....

Rarely! I'm from south wales - it's a dick of a drive to get down there. Furthest I would normally go is north Devon if there are particular conditions to make somewhere particular work.

Thing is I wasn't even that abrasive on this occasion. There sure are a lot of people who cant handle the interweb.. and the number can only increase with the lazy ass mindset of many people these days.
Well, if he/she can get over this and just chat normally, he or she will be very happy chatting on the new tone thread. Funny - I don't remember having to take an e-kicking as an initiation - but then I wasn't massively confrontational when I arrived.

but mostly I just like American punk rock
Ah... so you like fake punk.

Only joking. I think I'm just about 10 years younger than you so I tend to like 90's American music (grunge/alternative scene stuff) and it's British clones. Still love all the '70s stuff too mind. Clash, Pistols, Jam and a lot of 60s/70s stuff, Who, Zep etc. I do like some of the original American punk, I just don't know it anywhere near as well as the British stuff. Except Bad Religion but then that was more 80s.

Just tell her what pickups to use in her budget guitar so she can be an Anna Nicole Calvi clone. That's all this is about.

She don't need me to tell her to use the same pickups as Nicole Calvi. That would be a stupid answer. Much better to try all the other options first and maybe get lost in body wood details too... Thats all so much easier than working on your playing and recording and just getting on with stuff and learning practically. I wish I'd not had to do that...:thumbs up:

Rarely! I'm from south wales - it's a dick of a drive to get down there. Furthest I would normally go is north Devon if there are particular conditions to make somewhere particular work.

Yeh, the drive is a pain but the surf and beaches are worth it. I spent many happy years there when I was younger and I have a ton of family there so I have an excuse to get there. It would be 3 and half hour drive for you I guess... Takes me closer to twice that on a good run.

Well, if he/she can get over this and just chat normally, he or she will be very happy chatting on the new tone thread. Funny - I don't remember having to take an e-kicking as an initiation - but then I wasn't massively confrontational when I arrived.

You obviously slipped under our dumb nooB radar ;)

I wanna see that ass too...I'm not into the big-asses like the Kardashians, but I do like a nice ass on a woman....let's see it!!!!

I wish she would hurry up. All this waiting is making me really angry. Helping me with my anger management seems like a small price to pay...

Hmmm, if by some stroke of coincidence she's actually a real human female and not a fat middle aged bloke then hassling her to show her arse off is actually pretty bad form.

Hmmm, if by some stroke of coincidence she's actually a real human female and not a fat middle aged bloke then hassling her to show her arse off is actually pretty bad form.

That would be true if "she" weren't already flaunting it in "her" avatar. If "she" didn't want people to see that ass, "she" wouldn't be taking pics like that, and especially wouldn't use it as an avatar.

That would be true if "she" weren't already flaunting it in "her" avatar. If "she" didn't want people to see that ass, "she" wouldn't be taking pics like that, and especially wouldn't use it as an avatar.

and who introduced the subject of butts?

---------- Update ----------

BTW... I'll settle for a boob pic..:thumbs up:

Back