Best Seymour Duncan Pickups for a Squier Affinity Telecaster???

member for four years. ocassional poster at best. knowlede in any area never warrants being a butthead to the less experienced who show interest in a subject area. i dont kiss butt. im not seeking sensitivity. reread my reply. i can move on. can you?

Don't worry about muttley. He's a cranky old butthole and is definitely not used to interacting with females unless he's paying them. But the old curmudgeon does know his guitar stuff. Just shut up, read his post, and skim over the high-and-mighty parts.

Don't worry about muttley. He's a cranky old butthole and is definitely not used to interacting with females unless he's paying them. But the old curmudgeon does know his guitar stuff. Just shut up, read his post, and skim over the high-and-mighty parts.

I wish I had the money....

I don't buy this "go easy on me, I'm a girl" bit. For one, you're doing a disservice to other girls, and two, using your gender as a shield is poor form. Gender equality may still have a very long way to go in many areas, but a girl can play music and know about gear just as much or more than any guy.

I don't buy this "go easy on me, I'm a girl" bit. For one, you're doing a disservice to other girls, and two, using your gender as a shield is poor form. Gender equality may still have a very long way to go in many areas, but a girl can play music and know about gear just as much or more than any guy.

Don't be silly....

I think you're all effed up!!!!

I never told anyone here to go easy on me - I can easily handle all of you. Strangely, I'm intrigued.

OK, "old Butthole," tell me - despite basswood and Okume being cheap and "nothing special," would you say basswood is the better of the two?

AND, in the abundance of references to butts or wrinkly asses, I am NOT sorry to note that the hot ass in my avatar is MINE! I'm quite proud of it - taken just before I joined. I am not sensitive to guy talk at all, trust me.

So much for that "shut your mouth" advice! That won't happen.

I will say this - that squire job was pretty impressive. Was that paint airbrushed on? What type of paint? Among many fantasies in my life, one of them is to do, at least, mild restoration on cheap fenders and make them perform nice. I would likely leave them gritty looking and keep them all!

i'm not struggling with that request. I am proud of my ass as "old butthole" is proud of his work.

BTW - I did like mutt's "don't be silly" reply to your female post - you're all making a mess of that. I think most of you missed my motive behind that.

I wanna go to luthier school now! I never met a female Luthier. Any of you nuts meet a Luthier chick - or one with a very nice ass?

Oh, believe me, I'll be the first one to admit I'm effed up. In thousands of ways that I can't even begin to list here.

Oddly enough, I agree with Greg on the pic. It's only odd, because I hardly ever agree with him. That being said, I'm not much of a booty guy. At least not the types that so many others seem to find attractive. I do not find Kim K. appealing in the least. But, I digress...

I prefer Joan Jett!

I don't think she'd prefer you. Or is that the attraction, the unattainable?

I'm personally not attracted to women who look like they could kick my ass. Not that a lot of them couldn't anyway, I just don't like being reminded of it.

OK, I just realized we're turning this forum into the cave. I'll stop. I don't want to, but I'll stop.

There are times when I miss the cave. Not often, though.

Not necessarily in order:

1. ass is everything
2. joan jet - ewww. Anna Calvi is special. You old deadbeats wouln't know her. I love her song Elizer. Google "Anna Calvi Elizer Jools Holland" and you'll find it. Plays a Tele through an AC30. Love that song. She dresses and does her hair like an old woman but she's really cool.
3. I'm effed up - really.
4. Noted the Clash avatar - that band is up my alley!
5. I agree on getting back on topic. Although, I'm cool talking trash with you psychos - PM me!

Back