Back to the board

freshlysqueezed

Hey guys its been a while since I've made any posts on here. I had a lot going on with moving back to Miami and work and shit. Been at it again and I've got a new sampled beat in its preliminary stages. Hit up the soundclick link in the sig and check it out.

Very basic right now....but it's in prelim stages. I like where it's going but here's my opinion on what you have so far.

1. The hi-hats are way too repetitive. Don't have them running the same pattern through the whole song homie.

2. The part you sampled from the song that plays as the main melody throughout the whole song, throw in some different pitches of that to throw the track off a little bit and kill a little repetitiveness.

3. Change the pitch of the vocal that you used from the original song. Turn the pitch up real high and then throw some delay and reverb on the vocals you chopped up and it'll make a lot of improvements.

Here's what I suggest after you do all of that.

1. Make a melody with some good synths or a pizzi/keys (or organ)/strings combo

2. Throw some nice sound efx in there to bring out the track more.

3. Add snares and claps. Those are gonna make this much better.

If you do it right, you could turn this into a nice track. Honestly, I hated that original song that you sampled off of (I hated most of that kind of music), but I'm liking where you're going with it.

So props,
Fie

yea its mad repetitive right now.... and the drums need a lil work mainly the hats.... I cant really say to much right now but id like to hear the end product tho

Back