Baby powder

More than half the active members here only come for the cave. I can't see them closing more than half their footfall here. Still we can always just drop in and mock them, it passes time when glue is drying...;)

That is absolutely not true.

Half of whom do you consider active? I see maybe 5% of members that frequent the cave that have anything worthy to say in anything pertinent to the subject of home recording. -Though, I keep my ass out of there because I care not to be a juvenile in adult clothing. That is the way most conversation in the cave make me feel like I would be joining. That is my opinion and I am not making a judgment against any member. No offense muttley in any way.

There must be another place to post conversation about religion, dick size, politics, and various bullshit. Why HR?

Yes contributing members get bored and decide to go there, but it is not what the site is about.

The posts in the cave do not add to site traffic, nor do they add to any searches from Google or anything that brings revenue to the site owners. As far as the site itself is concerned, it adds nothing. No benefit to advertizing from post count, no benefit for new members, no addition to site traffic. Why is it even here? I ask because it seems friggen stupid to me.

Obviously Admin finds something worthy from it. I don't get it myself.

I am just a guy that cares enough to try to help keep peace in this forum and keep it on topic for the rest of us to learn from.

I have my own opinion. You have yours. Mine just isn't the same. Agree to disagree?

Muttley contributes a great deal to the guitar forum and he enjoys posting in the cave.
There are several that contribute a lot and post in the cave.

Sometimes you just want to bullshit around and sometimes you dont. HR offers the best of both worlds. One stop posting.
Shut down the cave and boredom will run off some great contributors IMO

That is absolutely not true.

Half of whom do you consider active? I see maybe 5% of members that frequent the cave that have anything worthy to say in anything pertinent to the subject of home recording. -Though, I keep my ass out of there because I care not to be a juvenile in adult clothing. That is the way most conversation in the cave make me feel like I would be joining. That is my opinion and I am not making a judgment against any member. No offense muttley in any way.

There must be another place to post conversation about religion, dick size, politics, and various bullshit. Why HR?

Yes contributing members get bored and decide to go there, but it is not what the site is about.

The posts in the cave do not add to site traffic, nor do they add to any searches from Google or anything that brings revenue to the site owners. As far as the site itself is concerned, it adds nothing. No benefit to advertizing from post count, no benefit for new members, no addition to site traffic. Why is it even here? I ask because it seems friggen stupid to me.

Obviously Admin finds something worthy from it. I don't get it myself.

I am just a guy that cares enough to try to help keep peace in this forum and keep it on topic for the rest of us to learn from.

I have my own opinion. You have yours. Mine just isn't the same. Agree to disagree?

lol. of course not. There are no ads in the cave and the daily post ratio is tiny compared to the rest of the site....

As gerg says and you say if it is so insignificant, close it.

:eatpopcorn:

You used to be a cave regular and you contributed

Used to be, I haven't posted in the cave in....can't even remember. The cave used to have funny and interesting people that also played and recorded music very well. They're long gone. What's left in the cave now is a bunch of useless morons. That's what you wanna protect? Lame. Those pitiful hacks would be better off without an internet place to hang out. Maybe they could actually do something productive with their miserable lives.

Used to be, I haven't posted in the cave in....can't even remember. The cave used to have funny and interesting people that also played and recorded music very well. They're long gone. What's left in the cave now is a bunch of useless morons. That's what you wanna protect? Lame. Those pitiful hacks would be better off without an internet place to hang out. Maybe they could actually do something productive with their miserable lives.
I'm not really wanting to protect anyone or anything. I think it's cool to have a place on this site that isn't all about music that's all. It wouldn't break my heart if the cave shut down by any stretch of the imagination.
I enjoyed the cave for years until that kcearl moron started all that rapid fire flaming. It got old quick and I stayed away from this whole damn site for over a year because I felt like it was a total waste of my time to wade through all that garbage.
I agree it's not the same as it used to be, but, the great thing about it is this site has more to offer than the cave.

The only time I put powder on my hands is to play billiards. I saw on Rig Rundown the guitar tech for Jeff beck say that Beck uses powder. Whether that is true or not, I have no idea.

The only time I put powder on my hands is to play billiards. I saw on Rig Rundown the guitar tech for Jeff beck say that Beck uses powder. Whether that is true or not, I have no idea.

Jeff Beck does use it, which is why that idiot Victim Pete loves it so much. Jeff Beck also wears stupid looking arm bands made of duct tape. I guess that's important too.

Jeff Beck does use it, which is why that idiot Victim Pete loves it so much. Jeff Beck also wears stupid looking arm bands made of duct tape. I guess that's important too.

Where are all the cool alias guys these days? Does tax time make them less entertaining? Miss me some Barry tea party. lol

Where are all the cool alias guys these days? Does tax time make them less entertaining? Miss me some Barry tea party. lol

I think this new crop of alaistrolls is the same guy over and over. They all say the same things and act the same way.

I think this new crop of alaistrolls is the same guy over and over. They all say the same things and act the same way.

Yep.

We have a new one, well we did.

Look for another in the next few hours. Keeps me entertained I suppose.

I may need some powder tho...

Yep.

We have a new one, well we did.

Look for another in the next few hours. Keeps me entertained I suppose.

I may need some powder tho...

They all have a real boner for me. Have you noticed that? WTF? They even go out of their way to troll my reverbnation page. Lol.

What is it with these clowns? Do they get a sexual thrill out of being abused? Which reminds me of a joke: What did the sadist say to the masochist? No!:)

They all have a real boner for me. Have you noticed that? WTF? They even go out of their way to troll my reverbnation page. Lol.

Maybe it is just one guy who wishes to destroy you because they have the power of hiding behind a fake identity?

'Trollman'! Creates aliases faster than any human. Able to create false identities in a single click. Lonely, misinformed, and more bored than any average human. He is....TROLLMAN!!!

In a theater near nobody soon...

Maybe it is just one guy who wishes to destroy you because they have the power of hiding behind a fake identity?

'Trollman'! Creates aliases faster than any human. Able to create false identities in a single click. Lonely, misinformed, and more bored than any average human. He is....TROLLMAN!!!

In a theater near nobody soon...
Most of the time they're just jealous.

Back