Baby powder

kip4

Anyone make use of baby powder when playing?
Do you use it in the studio or exclusively for gigging?
Thoughts and comments please.
Yep per sits a GrimTraveller style thread!!!!!,,,

I use Gold Bond medicated powder. Not on my hands or guitar though because that shit is stupid. I use it on my junk to keep it fresh and keep gig butt at bay.

Is that gold sh1t like real punk powder? ;)
And could I use it to make myself look like a geisha?
Thanks for the direct opinion Gerg, nothing more than what I expected.

Is that gold sh1t like real punk powder? ;)
And could I use it to make myself look like a geisha?
Thanks for the direct opinion Gerg, nothing more than what I expected.

I don't know if it's punk powder. It's just powder that makes your balls feel cool and comfy all day long. I highly recommend it for any man that might get into a sweaty situation and wants to maintain dick freshness.

I have used it when gigging. The wrong pussy juice on your balls before the gig can cause chaffing if you don't have time to wash up. Baby powder is a must the next day

You guys are so out of the loop. Current thought is that corn starch is the way to go...

Once you gig is done you can dip your shit the gravy too.. :thumbs up:

You guys are so out of the loop. Current thought is that corn starch is the way to go...

Once you gig is done you can dip your shit the gravy too.. :thumbs up:

That's right, I forgot about that. Corn Starch is the new black. Although I've recently switched to corn syrup just to be a little different.

That's right, I forgot about that. Corn Starch is the new black. Although I've recently switched to corn syrup just to be a little different.

I'll have to try that. Corn starch has made my post gig gravy a little lumpy on occasion.. Corn syrup could be just the ticket...:thumbs up:

Back