Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

So nothing new really. Its either green men or us.
Yeah for me that conversation moves me to believe at least what they say on the Nemitz was probably ours...that said it certainly doesn't explain how we got that technology but that's another top secret story that we probably will never know the real truth in our life times

I'm telling you, it's probably definitely holograms, maybe. You ever seen a cat chasing a light or laser point on the floor? Don't be like a cat chasing a light or laser point on the floor. "It's ours", damn right it's ours. It's dag dog holograms. Check out the "bead" in the hologram video I posted moves just like the "tic tac" UFO UAP thing. Coldplay performing Higher Power July 4th in NY CITY PLAIN SIGHT FOR ALL TO SEE HOLOGRAMS posted on they twitter tweet "It wouldn't be July the 4th without fireworks and alien hologram dancers." Did anyone see their July 4th performance with the hologram dancers? Or the (long since deceased) Tupac hologram performance? Michael Jackson?

Bam booyaaah! Alien holograms......and they said I was crazy. 🤪

But seriously, damned if I know. I reckon it's interesting to speculate, but it's above my pay grade one way or another. Like Paul Simon said, "Still tomorrow's going to be another working day, and i'm trying to get some rest. That's all i'm trying, to get some rest."

That's all i'm trying, to get some rest."
Sleep an endless sleep ...but wake up in the morning ;)

First Alice Cooper song I ever heard was on a local college radio station...BLACK Juju blew my mind...I was learning how to beat on drums at the time...I was owned...went to the local record store the very next day and bought Love it to death...definitely the first kid in my High School to hear it months before 18 became a hit...that very first day listening to that album with my keyboard playin buddy was an epic musically epiphianic ( just made that word up) day... whoooooooa!

performing Higher Power July 4th in NY CITY PLAIN SIGHT FOR ALL TO SEE HOLOGRAMS posted on they twitter tweet "It wouldn't be July the 4th without fireworks and alien hologram dancers." Did anyone see their July 4th performance with the hologram dancers?
It was superimposed, blender tech. Augmented reality.
Screenshot 2021-07-05 213705.jpg
Nobody can see the animals except on the screen.

Cold play is superimposed. Motion catpure on a screen. Not projected in thin air as they want you to believe.
Screenshot 2021-07-05 214103.jpg
Come on, the sun's out..

There are no real hologram's like in the movies.

Best holograms out are the hyperwalls.

A projected image on a spinning fan blade. hardly 3D. More of a transparent TV screen.

Over 100 years ago photographers discovered how to photograph ghosts and spirits with film cameras. A camera never lies. But in these cases it did because they were just fiddling around with the camera or developing process.

Today in the digital age its a million times easier. Photographers of old did it for fame and fortune of sorts. I suppose you just need to look for the reasons.

Cameras do pick up some interesting things.

Have you seen the images of the Starlink satellite convoy in the night sky? Otherworldly. Like WiFi emitting ley lines making a halo around the Earth. Providing the world with internet access to Homerecording.com .
Screenshot 2021-07-06 094336.jpg

Last edited:
Cameras do pick up some interesting things.

Have you seen the images of the Starlink satellite convoy in the night sky? Otherworldly. Like WiFi emitting ley lines making a halo around the Earth. Providing the world with internet access to Homerecording.com .
View attachment 110611
I watched them launch the last time I was in AZ I think back in May the last time I was at the river house. Fucking awesome to see.

Reactions: TAE
I was night fishing Chesapeake Bay when whoever launched a rocket from Wallops Island across the bay on the Eastern Shore of Virginia. I'm glad some guy waiting to take pictures filled me in or I might have figured....how was it Fred Sanford put it....."This is the big one! :eek:"

It was kind of cool, but a little bit whatever.

I ain't saying what it is they seein', or what it ain't. But....

Take a flashlight and shine it on the house across the street......hypothetically, don't go doin' it 'cause I ain't bailing your ass out....but imagine shining a flashlight on the house across the street. Now, change direction as fast as you can to shining the light down your street. How fast do you suppose the tip of that beam traveled? Faster than anything we got, and fast enough to where if we had it, it would jerk a knot in your ass. You wouldn't survive the speed of the acceleration.

What that proves I don't know, except to say what they are seeing might not be what they perceive to be seeing.

"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is, infinite." - William Blake

Well if there are aliens hotdoggin' it in cool aircraft, they don't appear to be getting into too much trouble.

Well if there are aliens hotdoggin' it in cool aircraft, they don't appear to be getting into too much trouble.
Dude they are bound by the laws of the prime directive...no touchy touchy! But as with all things, accidents happen Ros is not so well :laughings:

i know where they are now....

alien-with-vaccum.jpg

That was damn impressive stuff right there. whodathunk?
You see the Holographic sound levitation thing? They levitate matter, like a drop of water, with sound waves. Suspended in air they assemble shapes out of the floating matter.

The other was a bunch of drones, this is different. Water droplets and sound waves..Far out stuff. Shapes and holograms from water...like aliens in the movie The Abyss.

Last edited:
Back