Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

you're playing some kind of word game..
I'M playing a word game? No sir. I've been pretty solid in my argument.

To prove it, provide video of the radar objects in the visual spectrum, from intercepting jets.
Thank you for acknowledging that there's an object in the videos. I kind of feel like we're making progress. I appreciate that.
No visual verification. Soft targets never conifirmed hard.
So you want me to post a video of the object you are now acknowledging exists but you won't accept that as proof because soft targets(images) never confirm hard targets(UAP). Got it. And you're accusing me of playing word games. That's RICH I tell ya!

Anyways, I got you to acknowledge there is an object at the very least so I'm going to take that small victory as a tiny symbol of my logical dominance here.

It's good to know I still got it. It's been so long since I've swatted off a noob in these parts that I wasn't sure if it was as ez as I remember it being. But it is.

I'M playing a word game? No sir. I've been pretty solid in my argument.
you are now acknowledging exists but you won't accept that as proof because soft targets(images) never confirm hard targets(UAP). Got it. And you're accusing me of playing word games. That's RICH I tell ya!
I never said anything ..Quit playing word games. Somebody says a word and you jump because how you read it..You need understanding.

Question further. Because honestly you have the wrong idea.

I never said anything ..Quit playing word games. Somebody says a word and you jump because how you read it..You need understanding.

Question further. Because honestly you have the wrong idea.
Nope. I'm solid. You and I both know there was an object captured on Navy images that we can't explain and neither can the Pentagon or he DoD. It took me 11 pages to squeeze it out of you but I did. Finally. And that's just gonna have to be good enough for the rest of the board. Personally, I'm overjoyed with it. I didn't think I had a passion for this anymore but it was just buried deep down inside of me.

But with that success comes another retirement for old ez. I'll probably sit on this victory for a few months and check back in to see if this place is still here and if there's any noobz that like eating lunch as much as you do.

It's OK for you to have your opinion and accept what you believe is right or wrong as does everybody else here participating... until we are standing there in a hypnotic trance waiting for our turn to be eaten by these hungry extraterrestrial visitors...then the shit gets real :alien: :ROFLMAO:
Refer to post 169 TAE and answer the questions. You started this topic.

Again for the folks in the back. There is video of something that the DoD can't identify. At no point do they say there is no such object. They just don't know what it is. Neither do I. I was wondering if you did but after 10 pages I still can't get you to acknowledge the thing the DoD has already said exists actually exists.

You don't know what it is? Post #91 you called it a "craft". You keep changing your story like that and somebody gonna eat your lunch.

For clarification purposes, this is the "Go Fast" incident.

Screenshot 2021-06-25 070231.jpg

Did Sarah Scoles, the writer , read my comments? Sarah Scoles I want to talk to you. Is there something that question marks in the sky have anything to do with? Have you seen one? For me its too close to home. Too coincidental.

Am I in the UFO Trap?

''Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in''

Last edited:
''Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in''
LOL brother you were never in, you were never out. You're just in the process of evolution. Almost at death with yourself, yet standing at the doorway of birth.
In another place and space in time all of this little worldly "experience" is but a speck of what is to come. At least that's what I've come to believe. Set pride aside and enjoy the ride because the gift of life is gift. Unwrap it, use it, play with it to your hearts content and then when you're done, pass it on.

PAUAP (Preliminary Assessment: Unidentified Aerial Phenomenon) goes the weasel ...around and round the mulberry bush, the monkey chased the weasel.

Well wasn't this little report that I'm sure millions were spent on just a beautiful anticlimactic useless piece of shit run around waste of time and money ...Uh there were some really weird things that some very qualified military personnel observed on some crazy ridiculous expensive security equipment. After extensive review we have concluded that we need more data to conclusively say what these unexplainable things might be. We can't say they are extraterrestrial, we can't say they are from earthly origin, all we can say is we don't know what we don't know.

That they don't release the current "too limited" data on each of these 140+ "investigated" cases and just throw out this useless 9 page report that doesn't even tell us which cases they investigated is telling.
That there is a classified version tells more but leaves the world totally right where we were before they started.

So I ran across this video today ( it was a suggested video on youtube based upon my recent viewing of Brent Payne videos) I knew there was a connection and a reason I joined this band :ROFLMAO: :alien::poop:

It covers the real meat and potatoes of the solid evidence we have and leaves us right where the PAUAP leaves us but at least allows us to make a "limited data " conclusion....that these events were "extraordinary" Extra Ordinary...not just ordinary. Pretty great documentary for an amatuer

Last edited:
Well dang...I realize it is just one guy shooting his mouth off but because he was unaware of the term tic tac object and delighted with the description when I asked if that is what he saw..

So here's the story...Last night I played a big gig with the Brent Payne band and the sound system was HUGE and cool. All of the sound guys were old farts and one had an English accent. As were setting up he and I kind of hit off speaking of Bowie and Adam Ant, Concerts we had been part of and such. After soundcheck they had the only shade in the area and I hung out with him and his buds and we just rapped about all kinds of shit. So he starts telling me how before he signed on with this sound company he spent several years doing sound in Iraq and Afghanistan, how he had to shut down a concert because they got bombed crazy shit...and then he said it...Oh and man don't worry about those UFO's their ours...What? Yeah man we had super high security clearance I was out in this one area and I see this long ass tube shaped thing just standing still in the sky and it could just turn at will left or right. No sound and then it just took off like a bat out of hell. I looked at one of the security guys and asked WTF was that and he said....You did not see anything....:alien::sick:o_O:cautious::ROFLMAO:

OK if you think that means nothing fine...It really is just another hearsay thing but for me personally my calculated guess at this juncture is "it's our technology" at least on these particular "Tic Tac incidents and evidence therein". This guy was dead serious and a straight up cat with no need to make this story up and when I asked would you say it was tic tac shaped he just kind of smiled and said yeah exactly I was having a hard time trying to describe it but yeah that is what it looked like.... He saw it really close up...wild.

There is another oddly coincidental story that has to do with this sound company but I'll post it in the "Oh shit I passed the audition" thread I started....it has to do with wheels in the sky...and Van Halen :unsure:

Its either green men or us.
No. You don't understand this yet?

Senator Harris ex CIA man himself, said the Biden reports were inconclusive because the reports did not include the possibility of equipment failure. The IR radar system is classified. They cannot report on its function.

ALL of the data is IR radar. And they cannot explain it to us because the radar system is classified.

No aliens.

It was false targets.

Beaky there is something unknown to us and strange out there and mingling among us. Is it aliens? Who knows. But as I said if they can travel across unlimited space they can certainly avoid us in any shape or form. Maybe we get fleeting glimpses and can sense them? Who knows?

But appearing on primitive radar? Only if they want too.

Back