Are there or are there not flying saucers , UFO's or (the new you're not a crazy guy name for them) UAP's

I don't . Did the fact that I responded to another individual throw you? He was interested in holograms , so I asked if he saw that projection camouflage thing for the tanks.
Is this you eating my lunch? I'm unfamiliar with the process and not sure how it works.

The story from Fravor has been consistent. The 60 Minutes interview was the first time Dietrich went on record.

Their stories are straight. Never have they waivered.
Is it a ping pong ball in a glass or a dropped cel phone. Thats not describing the same object, not to me.

she said it moves like droped cel phone
he said ping pong ball under a glass.

Not the fucking same.

Fravor has provided 2 stories for the explanation of the water disturbance. Thats a fact. Check Tucker. Then whatever clip your looking at. Fravor gives a different explanation.

I dont care what you think . That discrepancy happened.

Is it a ping pong ball in a glass or a dropped cel phone. Thats not describing the same object, not to me.

she said it moves like droped cel phone
he said ping pong ball under a glass.

Not the fucking same.

Fravor has provided 2 stories for the explanation of the water disturbance. Thats a fact. Check Tucker. Then whatever clip your looking at. Fravor gives a different explanation.

I dont care what you think . That discrepancy happened.
It didn't though. I watched the Rogan interview. It's the same story as the 60 Minutes interview and the same as the History Channel series. Same story from Fravor. Dietrich has her own description. We all perceive things differently.

We're still arguing over if the thing happened and the Pentagon already said it happened and THEY don't have an explanation. I'm just wondering what the experts here think, I mean know it is or isn't.

It didn't though. I watched the Rogan interview. It's the same story as the 60 Minutes interview and the same as the History Channel series. Same story from Fravor. Dietrich has her own description. We all perceive things differently.

We're still arguing over if the thing happened and the Pentagon already said it happened and THEY don't have an explanation. I'm just wondering what the experts here think, I mean know it is or isn't.
Also, it's not just his opinion and story. There's also the videos. The thing you are saying doesn't exist is on the videos that have been posted here 983 times in this one thread alone. It's weird that we are still debating its existence.

You did listen to the Tucker video at 1min? Im gonna stop listening to your nonsense.

This is bullshit. Theres no HD video of anything visual. That is IR gunpod footage of nothing.

The pentagon has not said that. Even Obama didn't say that. All that said was there are things they cannot explain. That does not mean aliens. Ever .

So I m done unless you got something new. It bullshit. Liars. Changed stories. Not matching stories. All IR images. Nothing eyes on.

From the DoD.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Statement by the Department of Defense on the Release of Historical Navy Videos​

APRIL 27, 2020

The Department of Defense has authorized the release of three unclassified Navy videos, one taken in November 2004 and the other two in January 2015, which have been circulating in the public domain after unauthorized releases in 2007 and 2017. The U.S. Navy previously acknowledged that these videos circulating in the public domain were indeed Navy videos. After a thorough review, the department has determined that the authorized release of these unclassified videos does not reveal any sensitive capabilities or systems, and does not impinge on any subsequent investigations of military air space incursions by unidentified aerial phenomena. DOD is releasing the videos in order to clear up any misconceptions by the public on whether or not the footage that has been circulating was real, or whether or not there is more to the videos. The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as "unidentified." The released videos can be found at the Naval Air Systems Command FOIA Reading Room: https://www.navair.navy.mil/foia/documents.

The aerial phenomena observed in the videos remain characterized as "unidentified."

Again for the folks in the back. There is video of something that the DoD can't identify. At no point do they say there is no such object. They just don't know what it is. Neither do I. I was wondering if you did but after 10 pages I still can't get you to acknowledge the thing the DoD has already said exists actually exists.

Even Obama knows he cannot prove they exist. When Biden was questioned after Obamas late night appearance, biden said "ask him again".

Obama could not be reached for further comment....Somebodies in trouble..

Yeah, man this statement means there was nothing there.

No they didnt. They said it remains unidentified. If it WAS identified then it EXISTS!
Nope. The first sentence means the video didn't show anything classified from our military. They said it, IT being the thing in the video, the object that exists can not be identified. They see it but they don't know what it is.

Also, this whole thing started as part of the Wikileaks dump. THAT exposed all of this. The DoD didn't decide to release this. It was released and they had to comment on it.

Think of it like this. You and I are deep in the Amazon with a biologist looking for a new species of frogs. The biologist grabs a frog and checks it against all known species of frogs that exist on this whole planet and it doesn't match. I would ask him what kind of frog he's holding and he would tell me it's unidentified. You would tell us both that the frog doesn't exist because it's unidentified.

And that's where we are with this conversation for those of you jumping in late.

From the DoD.

IMMEDIATE RELEASE

Statement by the Department of Defense on the Release of Historical Navy Videos​

APRIL 27, 2020

The aerial phenomena observed in the videos
And once again, it does not say the aerial phenomena NOT observed in the videos. That one partial sentence alone says it all. And AGAIN, we are past the point of denying the object exists.

So.......what do you think the object is?
Nothing.

No visual verification. Soft targets never conifirmed hard.

Burden of proof is on them, you're playing some kind of word game..

To prove it, provide video of the radar objects in the visual spectrum, from intercepting jets. Ooops, you got none.

Nothing.

No visual verification. Soft targets never conifirmed hard.

Burden of proof is on them, you're playing some kind of word game..

To prove it, provide video of the radar objects in the visual spectrum, from intercepting jets. Ooops, you got none.
It's OK for you to have your opinion and accept what you believe is right or wrong as does everybody else here participating... until we are standing there in a hypnotic trance waiting for our turn to be eaten by these hungry extraterrestrial visitors...then the shit gets real :alien: :ROFLMAO:

So.......what do you think the object is?
A Thermonic Culture of beings that hang out in 'heat ships' and bungee jump from 80,000 feet. They made the singing vampire marijuana plants seen here in this archival historical footage.

tenor.gif

Back