Angels Fall now on Youtube...

Man I forgot how great that track sounds, what a recording job you did with that. I thought the video was excellent, enough to keep me watching and well related to the song. I really like that you put the lyrics into it. If there was anyway you could mix in small segments of you,(and a band if you have) performing, this would be as good as anything out there. Overall its the best production I've seen from HR. Lots of luck with it!

Pete

great tune and the video serves its purpose well...I think if it was just a slide show it would bore after a while but with having the lyrics it keeps it interesting...some live parts, like the guitar solo, would seal the deal for me

nice one Joe

Thanx Guys!
Since there are no moving pictures in the video, I thought I'd put the lyrics in it. RayC wrote most of them and he writes really good lyrics. I'll have to get to know my video programme better to incorporate live scenes into it, so we'll see how that goes...;)

Great to see the song as well as hear it. You REALLY ought to do a performance vid for this song. Your performance is THAT good!

I was listening to Angels Fall the other day looking for a song to do for Greg's challenge. eh, I don't have time anymore, would be cool though. Great stuff.

I enjoyed your work.
You've got the "thumb up" from me on your YT-channel .

sikter (The Polar Circle)

Great track, and nice first video.

There's a cheap piece of software which can help put together surprisngly good time-synced videos with little fuss. It's called Muvee Autoproducer. Basically you feed it a song, and then some pix and / or footage. It takes a bit of time to digest the material, but after that, you can tell it to render a video according to a certain style. Sometimes the results are stunning -- it syncs well, pans and zooms, dissolves, cuts, jumps etc -- but it's hit and miss. If you don't like one version, just tell it to try again and it spits out a new variant. You can then just combine chunks from 3-4 variants into a video. There's a free trial here
Make home movies without the fuss! muvee autoProducer 6 - try the 21-day free trial.

No, I don't work for them... but I've used it off and on and like it. Especially as video making can be a huge chore. In some ways, involves many more choices than music production, as songs follow a set chronological path, while componets of videos can go anywhere...

Anyway, best of luck

Ken

Great track, and nice first video.

There's a cheap piece of software which can help put together surprisngly good time-synced videos with little fuss. It's called Muvee Autoproducer. Basically you feed it a song, and then some pix and / or footage. It takes a bit of time to digest the material, but after that, you can tell it to render a video according to a certain style. Sometimes the results are stunning -- it syncs well, pans and zooms, dissolves, cuts, jumps etc -- but it's hit and miss. If you don't like one version, just tell it to try again and it spits out a new variant. You can then just combine chunks from 3-4 variants into a video. There's a free trial here
Make home movies without the fuss! muvee autoProducer 6 - try the 21-day free trial.

No, I don't work for them... but I've used it off and on and like it. Especially as video making can be a huge chore. In some ways, involves many more choices than music production, as songs follow a set chronological path, while componets of videos can go anywhere...

Anyway, best of luck

Ken

Thanx for the suggestion, I'll have a look at it!:)

Back