1.5 hours of pure crap!!!

This is great!.... It has a real Billy Idol Feel to it....?

What are the Drums?.. V-Drums?.. (Just wondering)...

You have a great voice, and a great concept of writing catchy pop tunes....

Joe

VOXVENDOR said:
This is great!.... It has a real Billy Idol Feel to it....?

What are the Drums?.. V-Drums?.. (Just wondering)...

You have a great voice, and a great concept of writing catchy pop tunes....

Joe

you are sooooo high....lmao...
i have a yamaha dtsxtreme set...i keep breakin the pads.. tho..im REALLY heavy handed....

this is NOT catchy .well maybe like a bad virus..

thanks tho..
j

Okay, I personally can vouch for the fact that you had the baby until about 2 hours ago...so it's obvious you didn't cheat.

But a bigger clue is that fucking solo. OMG!!! That has to be the shittiest piece of shit that ever fucked up a song. I LOVE IT!!

There is honor in the world. Jamal didn't cheat.

(I actually like the song a lot...you need to re-do it).

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHahahhaa....man, I just heard the first 5 notes of the solo again...sorry.

lmao... lol... :confused:... lmao... rotflmao...

...lmao...

:confused:

A good tune. Cool chord changes... still aggressive... songboy has a baby & now he wants to fight ... rtflmao... reminds me of that old song "Pipeline" or some Surf rock... cold shoulder over & over. Hey don't ditch this thing when the 1.5 thing is over... you pinched it off but this loaf should get baked. lol

c

Jamal--I loved it, rough edges and all. If you wrote those lyrics as part of the 1.5, then you have some incredible flowing imagination. Hell, I'd still be trying to figure out a first line! I've heard many major label releases that didn't sound as good as this, so give yourself some credit.

crawdad said:
Jamal--I loved it, rough edges and all. If you wrote those lyrics as part of the 1.5, then you have some incredible flowing imagination. Hell, I'd still be trying to figure out a first line! I've heard many major label releases that didn't sound as good as this, so give yourself some credit.

yep thanks c-daddy...i did have the "just how stupid " line but thats it...all the rest ..that astounding guitar solo included was all spur of the moment....i know i know...its hard to beleive....lol...

chad:..yeah i ripped of ol dicky dale pretty bad on the git im surprised you could even hear it..i mean this mix was golden right??.....jerk...lol...pinched it off..nice!

chris:..uh huh..rmember when you were eo stoked over the hammeron solo on marginal...can you understand the man hours that went into that now???

Jamal Bucket said:
i have a yamaha dtsxtreme set...i keep breakin the pads.. tho..im REALLY heavy handed....

thanks tho..
j

Hey for 1.5 it sounds really good.

I feel you pain with the Yamaha kit. I used to have a DTexpress kit, I took it back to guitar center 29days after I bought after my drummer broke the kick trigger twice and the cymbal pad cracked that was the final straw!

clif

hey...I like gtr preset #1....

so...do those diapers look like Taco Bell burritos ever??
argh!!

Well hey, ya did it in 1.5 and thats what counts right? It sucks man. But you did it.... Hey I have heard worse on the radio-lol
Myx

Oh, I dont want to have to do vocals if I do a 1.5er dude......

Jamal Bucket said:

thanks tho..
j

Man....you should re-do this one...it's not crap...just rushed.
I agree that there is crap on the radio now-a-days that is oh-so shitty...........this is pretty frickin' good man...

Good job Jamal,
Joe :D

Christ! You guys are starting to make me look bad with this hour and a half shit. Very cool tune dude. The drums sound poopy but hey, I'm a drum nazi.:D I love the vocal on this one.

Fuck me? Fuck me? When I find out whose fucking cousin you are....

Sorry I was just possessed by Al Pacino.

Jamal, take some time and re-record this without the pressure. It's a great, great song! Great actually. Did I say that it was great?

The recording is good enough to showcase the song, but you know you can pull it off nicely with some time. Excellent tune man!

Holy shit thats good. Great guitar sound. Steady drumming, great vocals. Great mix. Man, you guys are good. Another guy with a messy room after 1.5 hrs I'll bet:)

damn jamal, not your best but I like it bunches. Like Vox said, Idolish. What if we had to all our stuff that fast?

dtb

Hey Man......

........:D ......ok, the recording is shitty:D :D (you know i love ya)
BUT.......this is a GREAT song!! ........ just how stupid do you think i am ....GREAT hook!!

.......ahem.......that solo:confused: :)

great tunage that SHOULD be developed!!!!

G

wow.....really amazing for a 1.5 hour recording. You definitily should fool with this some more. Just how stupid do you think I am?.....Rockin' man....and in a freakin' hour and a half....man. :D

Your too hard on yourself dude. Nice job & nice tune. I would like to hear it with more time put into it.

Great work!!

Jagular said:
Your too hard on yourself dude

And chris is hard on him too ;) Nothing like gangbangin yourself... lol

Jamal... if it wasn't clear before... it should be now

GREAT SONG; KEEP WORKING ON IT AFTER THE 1.5 CHALLENGE.

Thanx

-C

Back