1.5 hours of pure crap!!!

hehhehe...thanks guys..

clifchamb:..yep im not real thrilled with the quality of my set thats for sure.im sure plenty of people get great things out of them..but i just seem to break them all the time...been thru 3 tom pads so far...

bsabbath:..thanks..its pretty easy to tell which threads you comment on now from all the "paperclips"....lmao

mixmkr:...yeah those diapers....see thats why babies are sooo cute...if they werent why would you even go thru all that shit...literally.....lol

myx62: what the hell radio are you listening to ?...if it was worse than this ..man....im soo sorry for you..

joro(joe):...thanks man. i guess it could be something if i spent alittle time on it.eh?..well i guess if you said"fricken" you aint jokin around ..sheesh ok ok....

track rat:...look if you can do what you did in this amount of time what the hell are you doing even wasting time listening to this??..man that was great seriously a great song..(cover)..whatever..anone reading this pleas make sure you listem to track rats song next!

sluice:..thnks yeah i guess maybe i should see what becomes of it?..but i dont care what you say the guitar solo is staying!!

bobbo:...well my room is pretty dang messy to begin with...but yeah i threw some stuff around in there..it was chaos there for a bit..but really really fun!!..thanks

dtb:..well if i had to do this alot o would quit...too damn much pressure...fun but pressure..thnks!

guernica:..FINALLY somebody cursed in this motherfucker...i mean come on this sounded like shit....thank you for saying it..and what about that solo?....fuck i spent like 8 total seconds on it????lmao

lt bob:...seriously you guys need to get out more this is sooooooooooooooo not amazing at all...it rymed ...sorta...and it has a coupla changes...big deal..?..naaa...really thanks i appreciate it!!!

jagular:...thank you new guy!...oh yeah i forgot to listen to your song....i suck...damnit ill do that as soon as this is done..sorry bout that..

chad:...i heard somewhere that YOU were workin up a little something for this here challenge..????.....give it up lets hear it..!!!!!!!!!

ok ...then ..

thanks again
j

im impressed, you had to work you ass off on that doing lyrics and music. Im glad I just sit in one chair and never have to move else I couldnt have done it as old and slow as i am. good work Jammy!

I agree... I would definitely spend some serious time on this song. It wasn't bad for an hour recording, but this song is worth doing the "right" way... you know... not when you only have an hour and a half to record it. :p

WATYF

Okay, this is the third 1.5 i've had a chance to listen to so far...how in the hell did you, ah forget it:D . You people are totaly awesome! Man dont throw this one in the can, lotsa good stuff you got going on here!

yo bucket.........this is a cool fuckin song!!!!!!! and the recording isn't that damn bad!!!! i mean shit.....you heard mine!!!:eek: i hope my tune made you feel better!!!!!!:D

UNDER PRESSURE!!!!!!!

THANK'S

PEACE

RICK..........fuckin caps lock!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.5 hours? Do you do lyric workshops? I've managed to write three oines of lyrics in the last three months.

Good job, catchy tune.

At work we have to take turns with the radio station choices. I like the hard rock/classic rock stations and I have heard worse on the new rock station.(no kidding)
wait till your kid learns how to take off his own diaper....Oh what fun it is. LOL
Myx

rock and roll.... kick ass lyrics. how did you do the drums? there was a cool splash/crash thing you did.

Not much to add beyond what the others said.

I'll just say that I'm another one who likes the song. I think you should go back with the 1.5 thing is over and get a good production of it done.

Back