DAW Users With ADD

Yankees
Well of course I'm disappointed that they didn't take the title home last night, but not dismayed. I remain confident they will prevail. All they need is to win one of two back home in the Bronx. Certainly doable.

Well said. I agree. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Yankees
This never would've happened if last years free agent pool was better.:mad:

The weather
Getting cool,a little warmer this weekend,almost all the leaves are off the trees,shovels ready.:eek:

Fees
$75 for my wife's plate renewal,more for my truck.:mad:What are you guys paying?

LATER!!!

Fees
$75 for my wife's plate renewal,more for my truck.:mad:What are you guys paying?
For some reason our fees are based on vehicle weight. I pay $48.50 for an Acura TL.

Of course I'll give odds that we have you beat on car insurance, though. I'm paying $1000/year for one vehicle driven less than 5,000 miles a year, with no tickets or accidents in over 5 years. (Then again, that's chump change compared to the over $6,350 I'll be paying for health insurance next year.) :( :( :(

For some reason our fees are based on vehicle weight. I pay $48.50 for an Acura TL.

Of course I'll give odds that we have you beat on car insurance, though. I'm paying $1000/year for one vehicle driven less than 5,000 miles a year, with no tickets or accidents in over 5 years. (Then again, that's chump change compared to the over $6,350 I'll be paying for health insurance next year.) :( :( :(

Yeah I'm at $480 a year and my wife is less,but new laws have put a price increase in the pipeline.My insurance is completely paid for so I have no idea what it's value is,it's nothing to brag about coverage wise though.

Other than property taxes all I pay is a water bill to the city,in Milwaukee they have fees for this and fees for that,it's how they keep the taxes down.;)

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
I'm off today,I strained some muscles at work and I'm going to the doctor.This is a first for me,I usually would take a day or two off when things happened and tough it out,but the issues are recurring,I'm getting older and even my boss wants me to see a doctor so off I go.I hate going to the doctor.:(

Yankees
Bought another championship!
Still no food racing though,they don't know what they're missing.

LATER!

HAPPY FRIDAY EVERYONE!
I'm off today,I strained some muscles at work and I'm going to the doctor.This is a first for me,I usually would take a day or two off when things happened and tough it out,but the issues are recurring,I'm getting older and even my boss wants me to see a doctor so off I go.I hate going to the doctor.:(

LATER!
Sorry to hear that AR - thats something I have not had to worry about. Well, not since I left the Fire Service when I was 19 and I got my first sales job ;)

:)

Sorry to hear that AR - thats something I have not had to worry about. Well, not since I left the Fire Service when I was 19 and I got my first sales job ;)

:)

If you want to make omelettes you've got to break a few eggs.:rolleyes:I can't get in until 3:30 so I'm just going to putz around the house,I've got it all to myself.:eek::cool::rolleyes:

Actually, looking at the news just now, there are 13 families in Texas that won't be thinking its a great Friday.:(

Stay safe men, it's a cruel world out there;)

Actually, looking at the news just now, there are 13 families in Texas that won't be thinking its a great Friday.:(

Stay safe men, it's a cruel world out there;)

Something's very wrong when the guys we give guns to turn them on each other. :( :( :( :( :(

Why is it, btw, that this shit happens almost exclusively in America?? Something in our national character?

Nope, the only reason it doesn't happen in the UK (so much) is that all hand guns are illegal after the Dunblane massacre - no exceptions. Not even Olympic target pistols.

It always shocks Europeans how easy and accessible arms are in the USA.

But we had 5 of our boys killed this week when an Afghan policeman we were training opened fire and shot them dead.

Sunday
Leave raking,football watching,relaxing,that's Sunday.

Shooting
Two killed and four of the injured are from Wisconsin,it seems we had a unit there.I think some were reserves.

LATER.

How'd you make out at the doctor, Guy?

It was just a visit with the family doctor,he took some X-rays and I'm taking today off also just to give it a small rest.I injured the same shoulder a few years ago and it took months before it felt right.This time I'm going through the proper steps and channels to get it taken care of.There is no such thing as "light duty" at my job,so you either have to work through it or be off completely.

A couple of weeks ago a salesman was walking through the shop and twisted his ankle on a piece of wood and he took two days off,even though he sits behind a desk most of the day.:rolleyes:Good work if you can get it.

Packers
Things took an ugly turn this week.The Badgers are doing better,but it's really hard to get excited about third place in the Big Ten.

LATER!

Back