Music I like, what do you like??

I played in a band for a few years who had a singer who just killed this on vocals. I miss that band and I miss doing this track - it was one of my favorites in our set.

Solid piece of music, and a very nice singing voice. I was always pushing our band to go with a female lead singer, but they weren't giving up their powers.

Solid piece of music, and a very nice singing voice. I was always pushing our band to go with a female lead singer, but they weren't giving up their powers.
Having her freed us up to do a lot of stuff we couldn't otherwise because most dudes just can't get there on a lot of material - like some Zeppelin tunes, Prince, Debbie Davies, Susan Tedeschi, etc.

If I do another band again - it will have a female singer. The two that I have worked with were easier to get along with, too. Maybe I was just lucky - but just sayin....

Grab a yourself a beer, scotch, bourbon, joint or even a glass of warm milk. Sit down in your favorite chair, put on a set of headphones and just relax. This performance will take you there. :)

Now that you’ve unwound, and shed the burdens of the day, get your ass out of your chair, grab your woman and dance!
:)

Last edited:
Grab a yourself a beer, scotch, bourbon, joint or even a glass of warm milk. Sit down in your favorite chair, put on a set of headphones and just relax. This performance will take you there. :)

So, so good. I just love that. Thank you for sharing. I saw them here in Dallas in 2015 with Doyle Bramhall II - man what a great show that was. That band is just amazing in general - what fantastic players, all of 'em. So genuine and unpretentious.

Yeah that's good stuff! Love the Tab. I got his Nice and Warm CD when it came out (about 30 years ago now:oops:). And we were lucky to catch him in a little place in Richardson about 20 years ago. A friend called me that day and said he was in town - so we grabbed the wives and went. Good to see and hear him again - it's been a while.

Back