Music I like, what do you like??

I love stumbling onto different live performances of great artists covering Joe Cocker’s version of a classic tune.

Here’s Tommy Emanuel and JD Simo.

Wow....That's the holy grail of songs to try and cover and that is a very sweet and soulful version there buddy...Damn I'm impressed. Joe's version with Leon in the back is stunning but this is a crazy cool version.

Wow....That's the holy grail of songs to try and cover and that is a very sweet and soulful version there buddy...Damn I'm impressed. Joe's version with Leon in the back is stunning but this is a crazy cool version.

@TAE
Here’s one in a similar vein. Vintage Trouble. Right in your neighborhood in a club in Santa Monica. Not really but close enough ;)

Excellent passionate version with plenty of crowd participation.

Reactions: TAE
Found another live performance of A little Help. This has quite the Star studded cast of performers.

The first comment in the video cracks me up. :)

“ And those, children, are mythical creatures from before your time. They are called musicians. “

In the early days of The Beatles I would purchase 45s of their recordings. A long period of time had passed and I immediately bought a 45 recording of Bryan Adams recording of Have You Ever Really Loved A Woman when it was released.

Nope, that was a couple of years later. This was Red Rocks 2013.

They are probably one of the best live bands I've ever seen. There are 3 acts that I always try to see when they are in the area, Tedeschi Trucks, Govt Mule, and Tommy Emmanuel.

Reactions: RFR
Back