So apparently - folks at Fox News were not being honest with their viewers

Your assertation that there are zero trusted sources is inincorrect.
Is it?

I'll rephrase it: There are zero 100% trustworthy news agencies.

Even Fox News, the supposed "Fair and Balanced" network fails the smell test in terms of objectivity.

Every cable TV news network, national TV news network, or local TV news statio including nation wide distributed or locally distributed newspapers caters to the political vivieof viewers or subscribers.

Is it?

Even Fox News, the supposed "Fair and Balanced" network fails the smell test in terms of objectivity.

Every cable TV news network, national TV news network, or local TV news statio including nation wide distributed or locally distributed newspapers caters to the political vivieof viewers or subscribers.
You forgot some. :) Their Owners and sponsors (advertisers)

Is it?

Every cable TV news network, national TV news network, or local TV news statio including nation wide distributed or locally distributed newspapers caters to the political majority view of its viewers or subscribers.

Since when? I have a hard time believing that a media outlet that has "Fair and Balanced" right there in the name/slogan would be anything other than fair and balanced.

Since when? I have a hard time believing that a media outlet that has "Fair and Balanced" right there in the name/slogan would be anything other than fair and balanced.
Most trusted. It has to be CNN. They said so on their website.

Attachments

• C24404EC-22DF-4267-9FDE-3F09E4752DD0.gif
    C24404EC-22DF-4267-9FDE-3F09E4752DD0.gif
    15.9 KB · Views: 1
The "vivieof viewers", I like it, that's a winner, gonna co-opt that one.

You forgot some. :) Their Owners and sponsors (advertisers)

I was reading recently how much some of these companies have contributed to... ahem, I mean invested...in groups such as BLM and lgbtqrstuvwxyz. Staggering amounts. That bank that just went kaput and taxpayers are now on the hook for bailing out?.....75 million $. And they're not even on the high end. No doubt billions in all. No wonder some of those involved at the top of these groups have ditched the grievance mill, bought a mansion and/or beach side cottages, and gone on to live happily ever after outside the hood. Not that some ever lived there anyway. Who would want to whenever shit gets stirred up they burn the fucking place down. Ain't even got a grocery or pharmacy because shit burning all around you that is condoned and encouraged by those same grifters ain't exactly good for business. Then they complain about a "food desert". I feel sorry for some of those people who have to live with that shit, but not the grifters and shit stirrers who absolutely have their finger on the pulse of old women who have to take a fucking bus just to get groceries. And some of these companies are financing the shit.

*spit*

And while we're waving our selective outrage wand around.... What about animal experimentation?Did you know that some people want to do weird tests on squirrels? It's awful I tell you

You've misunderstood. I'm not savoring - I'm laughing at you.... guy who just said one of the most ridiculous things I've ever heard in my life.

And who is IBB?
It's you who misunderstands. I could just have as easily weaponized the slogans of every liberal left leaning news agency. I chose not to stoop that low.

This just in from the C&N&N.

Maternal mortality rates are up 60% from 2019, and that's just year ending 2021. Hm, weird, I wonder what could have happened in that timeframe that could cause such a spike? Couldn't be the COVID vaccine, everyone knows they're safe and effective.

You never know though, amirite? On the off chance, I never got the vax, so if I ever got pregnant I'd probably be alright. What? Don't look at me like that, I can get pregnant. Smart people know that the science changes as we learn more, and we now know men can get pregnant. Follow the science, bigot.

Back