Joe Biden, good or bad?

• Good?

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • Bad?

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just go back to your Jan 6th reality show. Have fun with that.
See, you are doing it too. Anyone with any sense of logic knows that the J6 one sided trial is no better than Trumps 'Apprentice' show. Its all the same one sided and supposed 'reality' show. If Dave can't figure it out, then he is a waste of your time. There will be no convincing or changing of his mind. It is pointless.

And don't forget the topic is Joe Biden. Obviously the supporters of him are the ones sidetracking to a mute point. That's what they tend to do it seems. I just don't get it how media has worked so well at creating a narrative that creates a hate so strong that it convolutes ability to have an open mind. Truly a racist style of rhetoric. But not in the racist sense. Its mind boggling to me....

Yup. Under oath.
With no cross examination.

Dude you might as well be a government agent.
Everything you say, I mean everything, is in complete lock step with this administration. From the gun issue, to the safe and effective vaccines, to the imaginary insurrection.
You have no validity.

Diversion again. Did you even take the minute it takes to read my whole post? Good lord man, quit fighting and be real.
You are avoiding my point.
Allowing political discussions results in EVERYTHING you see here.
Go ahead and allow it (not a good idea obviously) and you get these exact results.
DUH.

See, you are doing it too. Anyone with any sense of logic knows that the J6 one sided trial is no better than Trumps 'Apprentice' show. Its all the same one sided and supposed 'reality' show. If Dave can't figure it out, then he is a waste of your time. There will be no convincing or changing of his mind. It is pointless.

And don't forget the topic is Joe Biden. Obviously the supporters of him are the ones sidetracking to a mute point. That's what they tend to do it seems. I just don't get it how media has worked so well at creating a narrative that creates a hate so strong that it convolutes ability to have an open mind. Truly a racist style of rhetoric. But not in the racist sense. Its mind boggling to me....
You’re right jimmy, I throw in my fair share of digs too.
No excuses. But I will say, I’m tiring of Dave’s trolling.
Sometimes I resort to a small smack on the cheek.
It’s un-apparent, but I show great restraint. I never say what I truly feel. Just dole out the occasional mild bitch slap. :D

You’re right jimmy, I throw in my fair share of digs too.
No excuses. But I will say, I’m tiring of Dave’s trolling.
Sometimes I resort to a small smack on the cheek.
It’s un-apparent, but I show great restraint. I never say what I truly feel. Just dole out the occasional mild bitch slap. :D
Define trolling.
Did I start something, or did I respond to something?

Politics... period.
I agree with you Dave and one man not here at present is always deliberately posting nothing but politics.

But the only problem is with a ban on politics, is where for example, people will gripe on food and fuel costs, or inflation. Then it automatically goes political, because those in charge are deemed to have caused these problems, or are there to rectify such.

So what is the answer?

Go ahead and allow it (not a good idea obviously) and you get these exact results.
DUH.
Dave you act like an innocent. You’re one of the trolls leading the charge.

DUH.
Again with the diversion. Dood, please just try to open your eyes. It is you that keeps changing the topic and feeding the flames. You just don't see it like I do because you have a fighting point.
Yeah, I'm a moderator here with my own points of view, and sometimes I state them. But I also try to sit back and listen to every side. Fuck man, it's in my nature. Who the fuck signs on to moderate a recording forum for 10 years and doesn't care about what other people think? Me obviously.

But when it comes to politics, there is no winner unfortunately. It would be nice if people would open their minds to reality tho. Again, it feels like dealing with toddlers and their toys the way so many just want to be right without care of the affects it has.

Just like recording; Shit in = Shit out.

I agree with you Dave and one man not here at present is always deliberately posting nothing but politics. But the only problem is with a ban on politics, is where for example, people will gripe on food and fuel costs, or inflation. Then it automatically goes political, because those in charge are deemed to have caused these problems, or are there to rectify such.

So what is the answer?
Thank you.
On all my other forums politics is banned.
Obviously not here.
So this is what you get.
On all my other forums we discuss the subject at hand or anything but politics or religion.

If Laidback posts his usual political crap and the others didnt reply to his post and just ignored it. The political stuff would in large disappear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back